controller wont fully work

TwistedSparkz

Question

so I just updated to the most recent version today now it only gives me the option to use keyboard with my controller as well. In return this cause it to where all the controls on my controller work...EXCEPT the gas and brake. I cant get it to just use my gamepad again nor will it take these 2 inputs....help please? on top of that just found out if I use to controllers for xbox one I have this issue and its paired with the keyboard....if I use the Xinput gamepad option instead I have gas a break and can look around but all other controls stop working =/

4 answers to this question

Hi,

Please make sure that you are changing your control settings within the Single Player version of the game. 

You can reset your control by doing this, find 'Euro Truck Simulator 2' in your documents and open it, press 'Date Modified' to see the latest folders and files at the top, look for a profiles(version number) that is nearest to the top and open it, again make sure that date modified is selected and open the string of numbers and letters folder that is at the top, then find the controls folder and delete it.

Once you go back into game and load your save, your controls will be reset and you can then choose what control settings you want and this should fix your steering wheel problem.

thanks