CB RADIO stops working

[UTL] Calgarian

Question

Hi!

After last update I've got two issues:

1. Button "V" starts to switch "on-off" DIFFERENTIAL LOCK. When I re-assign dif lock to button "D", my CB Radio didn't respond to button "V" anymore. And I can't find CB RADIO assignment under OPTION - KEY AND BUTTON SETUP. Please advise, what should I do to have CB Radio back.

2. My 750 hp MAN max speed was 152 k/h. After last update it is 142 k/h. Is it part of general changes for all gamers or I can fix it through specific settings?

Thank you in advance. :)

7 answers to this question

Hey There!

CB Radio push to talk button has been changed from "V" to "X" :) And you can't to change CB-Radio Push to talk button, only change @mwl4 official, not you :( 

Hopefully, I was able to answer your question.

76561198137570016.pngAddFriend.png

5 minutes ago, Calgarian said:

1. Button "V" starts to switch "on-off" DIFFERENTIAL LOCK. When I re-assign dif lock to button "D", my CB Radio didn't respond to button "V" anymore. And I can't find CB RADIO assignment under OPTION - KEY AND BUTTON SETUP. Please advise, what should I do to have CB Radio back.

On 28.3.2017 at 3:34 AM, mwl4 said:

(changed broadcast key from V to X)

6 minutes ago, Calgarian said:

2. My 750 hp MAN max speed was 152 k/h. After last update it is 142 k/h. Is it part of general changes for all gamers or I can fix it through specific settings?

a. Gearbox simulation has been improved, so general change

b. You can only bypass that on two ways. Either you use another gearbox or you use a speedhack, but using a speedhack is illegal

Also remember that this is not a racing game, so you shouldn't care about topspeed

"Just because others break rules, does not grant you the permission to break the rules as well"

Please drive respectful on the servers. Thank you!