Message Display for Police Vehicle only

I can't see how your suggestion would solve the issue. Staff would have to position their cars in a way to be seen and players have to get closer to be able to read the message. Also, others have already mentioned, this would only be readable by those who pass by.

I believe it would be easier if the staff could use a "local announcement" command that would be displayed to all users in range.

• 4 weeks later...

Good Afternoon, here is my opinion on this suggestion.

I really like the idea and the concept of this however there is a big issue with the practicality of it personally I think this would be good on event servers or for convoys. During normal gameplay it would be hard to see and also members would want the same thing for their pilot cars. There is the other point of players that have bad graphics.

Overall I personally like the idea however it would need to be applied to something such as event servers only for like Game Moderator support or event staff.

• 2 weeks later...

It could be useful if ETS2 was a lightweight game and the majority of the players were able to play at high scaling, and resolution but right now, it's not useful. Even dashboard of trucks is not clearly visible at 100% scaling; a text on top of the car, which is a hundred meters away, wouldn't be visible. It'd be a plus to the simulation experience, but in the end, it's useless.

I agree with @willians1002; it would be easier and helpful if there was a "local announcement" command that its content is shown in chat or on a rectangle with no matter of display setting.

76561198178929243.png

Full-Stack Web Developer

• 3 weeks later...