After the upgrade, there was a lot of bugs!

Killer2k

Hello, after the last update found a few bugs.
1. When you press TAB, Russian nicknames and names, time will be displayed incomprehensible characters.
2. When you press the button TAB, now there is no information on the number of players who are around you.
3. In some cities, in the east of Austria, Poland, Slovakia and so on, the bug with traffic lights, they shine all the time
  red.
4. Constantly snowing, although Winter mod disabled ,in sunny weather, the snow that looks a piece of cardboard falling from the sky
5.When you press TAB, now does not display the distance between the players!

These bugs found in the first 10 minutes of the game!
Sorry for my English.

Mod Version: 0,1,3 R2 alpha
Controllers Used: keyboard
Description of Issue
How to reproduce:written on top
Screenshots / Videos: none

1: Russian characters were always displayed like this (at least on my side)

Because you have european encoding, i guess Windows-1252 or something similar. But in cyrillic countries Unicode is used, and in-game font use it too (if I choose russian localization for ets). We can see normal cyrillic chars above the trucks (and in old scoreboard), but not in new scoreboard.

If devs will use Unicode in scoreboard (if possible), you will can see cyrillic chars too (even though it has the same sense for you :rolleyes:). And other symbols from other alphabets instead of "?". And probably (not sure) the issue with typing "@" in starting screen will be gone.

3. In some cities, in the east of Austria, Poland, Slovakia and so on, the bug with traffic lights, they shine all the time

red.

This happens to me for the whole Europe. the lights never turn to green and is like lottery, if i win i can go through the lights without getting a fine

I gave a great idea to synchronize traffic lights, but I seem to have rejected ... patience ...

http://forum.ets2mp.com/index.php?/topic/1466-sync-signals-lights-by-client-side-and-time-server-side/

Rejected because the idea was already in the task list, but did not consider in any way what I said on the topic. Only rejected without considering the suggestion.

Claymaster T-REX

hello as for distance this will be fixed

http://forum.ets2mp.com/index.php?/topic/4219-new-tab-change-ping-to-distance/page-3#entry37380

going to be fixed

as for traffics lights there also going to be fixed, now there only red at nights

not be fixed

end about russians characters this will not be fixed since we don't have the right template language in your database to show some special characters