But...Like many said above age restriction would be a stupid idea, and i'm a 15 year old which is underage for truck driving but I take the game very seriously and I actually follow the rules as hard as I can, So its not only kids. My point is, I definitely think more adults do it than kids because they would get bored so much faster from an online video game than a child/teen.

New.png

Responsible behavior and respect are not necessarily a question of age.

To me it seems pointless to complain in the forum about other users in-game misbehavior, as it will not change anything.

We must realize and accept that misbehaving users are part of multiplayer.

Fortunately, the TMP team gave us the tool to deal with rule violations accordingly.

Learn how to use it, but do not abuse it.

Do not act in the heat of the moment. Always weigh if an incidence is worth your time to report, or if it only a minor offence you want to disregard.

Because none of us is without fail.

On 29/03/2017 at 3:13 PM, sgpch1983 said:

i still think ets2/ats and the mp need a age restricion.. 18 or 21 would be a good age to be allowed to play this i think.. just my opinion.

i fully understand the op on this..

can't put an age limit on the game as it's not fair when the games rated 3+ sometimes you get the younger ones doing great at driving. All we can do is enjoy the way you play the game 

ENJOY THE GAME 

@DJ ALEX: Yes I do understand your point of view and a age restriction would be nice but that is something that I do not believe would actually happen because of how the game is rated. Not to mention that placing an age restriction could possibly cause the game makers money and less people would want to play the game. As a result of losing players doing upgrades and making any kind of DLC's for the game just would take a lot longer because the lack of funding that was received. I have pretty much thought about the age limit myself but you know I pretty much said it would never happen and have left it at that. Thank you for your suggestion though and it will be noted. 

No point in an age restriction, there's no point when the game is rated on steam as a 7, so that proves people should have more of a brain for a game like this, if you don't like it. 

• 3 weeks later...

Archived