Hello and thank you for taking the time to read this posting. My name is william and I am a 35 year old white male who is from the state of Texas. I own my company on Euro Truck Simulator 2 and American Truck Simulator  called Texas Transports LLC and I have thought i would bring this to the table. When I drive on Euro Truck Simulator 2 I try and drive professionally. I try and use my turn signals when possible and try and pass other players with ease and care but you have a few who really test the waters. There are times when players will pass by me and then cut right in front of me causing me to lock up the brakes and swerve off the road to avoid making contact with them. Now what is the logic behind such actions I have no clue. I have drivers who come up on my side and then slowly move over into my truck which sometimes results in me wrecking. Driving like this is not polite nor respectful and should be addressed. I am from the United States of America and I have the right to play any game just like any other human does. If you do not like someone because they are from another country that is your choice but it does not give you the right to force them off the road or cause them to wreck. when playing this game we play to have fun and make friends to talk to or whatever. But last time I checked it was called Euro Truck Simulator 2 and not Euro Truck Simulator 2 demolition. I am asking that when you pass another player on this game please do it with safe distance and ease. If you see me on the road give me room as I will do the same if I am able. I do not judge people because of where they are from and neither should those who play the game. I know this because several times I have been told that I am a stupid american and that is rude and disrespectful but you know what I just ignore them because at the end of the day it is just a game. But with all the ramming and cutting people off and all that how is a new player on this game to make any money when the money he does make goes to repairs and all. Thank you for reading this and please comment on it below

Hello,

Most of the people driving in the game are 13 year olds or above. They don't know how to drive good most of the time. Now, you're a 35 year old, probably experienced on the road. These ''kids'' don't have a clue what they are doing. Some of them get banned for their behaviour on the roads, but some don't. You got to understand that there are people here that are way younger than you are. 

It's the best for you to drive however you want to. Don't blame those others on their driving, we're all here just for fun!

Kind Regards,

CrazyPillow

tfmpillow | Retired Team Member

Rules | Recruitment | Support | Feedback | Meet the Team | Guides | Suggestions

• Game Producer
5 minutes ago, CrazyPillow said:

Hello,

Most of the people driving in the game are 13 year olds or above. They don't know how to drive good most of the time. Now, you're a 35 year old, probably experienced on the road. These ''kids'' don't have a clue what they are doing. Some of them get banned for their behaviour on the roads, but some don't. You got to understand that there are people here that are way younger than you are. 

It's the best for you to drive however you want to. Don't blame those others on their driving, we're all here just for fun!

Kind Regards,

CrazyPillow

Exactly

That is why on busy periods "MP is a joke to drive on" Seriously. I was on the road driving normal when 3 cars went flying past me,on the intercom the kids where laughing so much with one saying"that was close" as he had to take drastic action not to hit my truck,running up the grass verge.

Admins will never police MP properly, so they ask for all members to record,witch is a joke,as all admins have different views on what is intentional or server based lag,how can Admins tell if a truck abruptly stops,causing the following truck to hit the rear is not caused by the driver.hitting quick save :)) intensional ramming maybe.

If you really want a serious drive,whay not drive with real traffic,SP

If and when I play MP,if I am on a job and I get hit off the road or something bad happens that is caused by kids,I would just leave and come back some other time.

Cars should only be allowed by veteron drivers,not 13 year old kids who just want to drive stupidly on a serious simulator,but it is all fun to them,that is why we have loads of members joining on steam sales

My thouhts of MP,that is why I do spend more time in SP with promods,more relaxing,enjoyable,seeing all of the different cars made by jazzycat,a great modder,another is brainiac with his,High traffic and improved semaphore cycles.

Have fun guys

Things That Make You Go Hmmmmmdff40m.png

4 hours ago, williamstalker27028 said:

Hello and thank you for taking the time to read this posting. My name is william and I am a 35 year old white male who is from the state of Texas. I own my company on Euro Truck Simulator 2 and American Truck Simulator  called Texas Transports LLC and I have thought i would bring this to the table. When I drive on Euro Truck Simulator 2 I try and drive professionally. I try and use my turn signals when possible and try and pass other players with ease and care but you have a few who really test the waters. There are times when players will pass by me and then cut right in front of me causing me to lock up the brakes and swerve off the road to avoid making contact with them. Now what is the logic behind such actions I have no clue. I have drivers who come up on my side and then slowly move over into my truck which sometimes results in me wrecking. Driving like this is not polite nor respectful and should be addressed. I am from the United States of America and I have the right to play any game just like any other human does. If you do not like someone because they are from another country that is your choice but it does not give you the right to force them off the road or cause them to wreck. when playing this game we play to have fun and make friends to talk to or whatever. But last time I checked it was called Euro Truck Simulator 2 and not Euro Truck Simulator 2 demolition. I am asking that when you pass another player on this game please do it with safe distance and ease. If you see me on the road give me room as I will do the same if I am able. I do not judge people because of where they are from and neither should those who play the game. I know this because several times I have been told that I am a stupid american and that is rude and disrespectful but you know what I just ignore them because at the end of the day it is just a game. But with all the ramming and cutting people off and all that how is a new player on this game to make any money when the money he does make goes to repairs and all. Thank you for reading this and please comment on it below

Dear friend, we all thought this at one point. There's not much to do, but if you see someone doing such things, take a screenshot or any evidence (read Reporting thread) and hopefully the admins will take care of these careless trollers. I know how you feel, trust me.

spacer.png

Hello white William :) I dont know, why you say that you are white but anyway. When you play in Europe servers its normal, that sometimes people can crash you while overtaking, because of the ping. For example when the player who has the lower ping around 30-40 gets to overtake you ,he can see in the mirror, that there's enough place to get in the way. But he will crash you because you have the higher ping around 120-140. But unfortunately there are also a lot of kids doing crazy stuff, like ramming or blocking. I also got a ban, where i was provocated and blocked by a player. He accused bad language and took me to video :)

What a provovcateur :D

Saying its all kids etc is a bit unfair because there are plenty that can drive normally and just because someone is over 18 that doesn't mean they are a better driver or not a troll. There are trolls that will just ram you or block because they want to, there will always be trolls in a multiplayer game like this .Some of it is accidents, I think some people when overtaking see an oncoming truck and and panic pull in too soon or underestimating how long their trailer is. Lag can also play a part in that. You can record and report on the website so if anyone is insulting you for any reason including because you American then I'd take a screenshot of it or video and make a report.

If your new I'd avoid the road from Calais to Duisburg because its the busiest road on the map and can be chaos, not easy to get through that road without getting any damage

9b3f0e1f6c.jpg

Hi white male William from Dallas, Texas, United States of America, (I thought for a while, but couldn't figure out why the skin color is relevant nor why would someone name their daughter William.)

I doubt you being from USA makes you more of a target in-game than anyone else. Well, maybe you face a bit more profanity - especially because of what's going on in politics, but no more from that as we aren't allowed to discuss that subject here - than people from other nations. There are people who cannot drive and there are trolls. We, "the good guys", all face those bad drivers and mean trolls. It can be frustrating, but all you can really do is report and watch that perpetrator suffer while having his/her time out. Assuming the perpetrator really cares which I doubt too. Even if the perpetrator doesn't care, he/she will eventually get a permanent break from TMP for his/her account.

So record and report those invaders who try to make this happy multiracial family toxic! That's the best way to do your bit to make TruckersMP great again!

I approve this message,

Ampelmann

On 3/29/2017 at 5:13 PM, sgpch1983 said:

i still think ets2/ats and the mp need a age restricion.. 18 or 21 would be a good age to be allowed to play this i think.. just my opinion.

i fully understand the op on this..

Okay, I'll pick my things and get my truck speed limit and traffic law obeying, carefully driving self out of here. Have fun you privileged people with age over 18... -_-

Ready to go!

On 29/03/2017 at 3:13 PM, sgpch1983 said:

i still think ets2/ats and the mp need a age restricion.. 18 or 21 would be a good age to be allowed to play this i think.. just my opinion.

stupid idea xd

and

its an online game, not everyone is gonna be serious

i go over speed limits and stuff

No electrons were harmed during the creation, transmission or reading of this posting. However, many were excited and some may have enjoyed the experience

https://discord.gg/jgJ326p

On 29.3.2017 at 4:13 PM, sgpch1983 said:

Definitely not. I started playing MP when I was 12 and since then I have never ever trolled or rammed someone.

But you can't control age restrictions anyway so...

On 3/29/2017 at 10:13 AM, sgpch1983 said:

Not all Drivers under this age are bad drivers and believe it or not some of the trolls in game are over the ages you mention i started playing this game at 17 i am now 20 and only ever had one ban due to parking in Rotterdam so to say their needs to be an age limit would be quite unfair to the younger ones who actually take the game serious to an extent and just want to have a bit of fun 

TruckerPilot

Report a player Rules - Staff recruitment - Feedback - Help - Bug Report - Suggestions

not all the bad drivers are kids some of the bad drivers are actually adults as well looking to just mess around in the game

TruckerPilot

Report a player Rules - Staff recruitment - Feedback - Help - Bug Report - Suggestions

Putting an age restriction on a game that is designed and sold as a simulator and contains NO sexual or adult content is the silliest idea I've ever heard. It's a game designed for people to enjoy, I do admit, some people troll, but that's why we have admins! You may think they are not doing a good enough job, but I'll tell you, it's not easy having to go through over 100 reports per day instead of being able to play the simulator! Admin are volunteers and therefor do not need to be there 24-7,nor can we expect them to be.

ATS and ETS2 are simulator games, not x-rated movies, and kids are just as entitled to play them are you are, no matter what age they are. If they happen to break the rules, report them and the punishments will be issued as the admins see fit, however, 50/50 are adults trolling and smashing into people and 50/50 are kids!

I'm sorry to be the mr that always upsets people but the true FACT is that 90% of these comments are false and you all need to take a hard look at what your saying..... Its easy to blame kids that troll and so forth Ive first hand been held captive by 4 Turkish adults in cars that wouldn't let me move my truck at all I have to suspend my delivery and transport to a garage far away from them to resolve it because no admins was available and that's not the only issue I have had several adults scream on steam and decide to ram people for the heck of it.... I am in no way saying children don't do this but I am fed up people singling them out when in fact its all ages that do this.... Age has nothing to do with the trolling at all its all down to the users preference...

For all you know a 70 year old guy could be ramming you for giggles why automatically think its a kid that's just unfair and shame on you for thinking that at first.... Trolls are everywhere and all ages as a community rather than constantly creating threads and moaning about these issue take some time out and use your brains and suggest anything to the Admins what would be practical to cut down the use of trolling in game some of your theories might work some might not but if you put most of your attention onto solving the problem you might find the server improve....

And I can tell you from the bottom of my heart whether you like to hear it or not I use TMP daily and I have notice a major difference in trolling and it is calming down but you have to stop expecting things to happen immediately.... Things take time and they are working behind the scenes to sort these issues but be happy with the RRR (Record,Report,Relax) up until a time that TMP staff figure a way to get this issue solved but please be patient creating topic after topic wont change anything....

Do the best you can truck away as normal if the incident has ruined your delivery just load the last auto save and it should take the damage away and put you behind a wee bit but not far,,,, and respect that this is a free service and people are working hard to give the community that they want BUT ROME WASNT BUILT IN A DAY SO BE PATIENT.....

Have any ideas on how to improve this issue use the link below :) 

https://forum.truckersmp.com/index.php?/forum/8-suggestions/

signature.jpg.5cd38befc21633fe77438b72dc53a924.jpg

Information about MP | In-Game Rules | Forum Rules | How to become an IGA | Guides for MP
Help | Report Someone | Game Sever Status | Staff ListRecording Software | Allowed Mod's MP

Treat people how YOU expect to be treated and your journey will be nice and relaxing 

On 3/29/2017 at 5:28 AM, Firefighter3861 said:

The sad thing is, It's not preventable. We're going to have to deal with until every troll gets banned and runs out of money to buy more accounts.

Which seems like an impossible long run.

New.png

Yes, it's not uncommon to find trolls.

The only real 'counter' to this is saving your progress at stops often and/or going on a diffirent, unpopulated server.

Imo there's nothing you can do about it; getting unlimited money through programs is easy to do in single player, and that progress can be converted to multiplayer, making them always able to ram and repair.

@Zovonic you know man it is a real shame that those of us who like to drive normally and have fun on the game can not do it much anymore because we have people who just have no regard for those who are trying to enjoy the game. However I save my progress quite often when i can so in case something does happen I can just reload my last quick save. This option has come in handy several times in the past and I am glad that it is a feature in the game. 

On 29.03.2017 at 3:48 PM, CrazyPillow said:

Hello,

Kind Regards,

CrazyPillow

Exactly! and They dont care how to drive good! :)

Archived