Liftaxle for Schwarzmüller DLC

Suggestion Name: Liftaxle for Schwarzmüller DLC
Suggestion Description: There is a Mod that allows Schwarzmüller Trailer to have a Liftaxle.

Any example images: 1489050392_ae76.png

Why should it be added?:

As the last Update came it features liftaxle for the other trailers and as far as i know the Schwarzmüller trailer pack has no Trailer that has a liftaxle by standard.

But i think it would be nice if they had liftaxle.

sysp-17233.png

They will not do that because the Trailers from that Pack do not have liftaxle by standard not even as option when you actual want to by a Trailer from them. It's like asking SCS to add 4 Axle on a Truck that doesn't even provide it from the Retailer.

This is just a sugestion to the TMP Devs if they still would at that mod like they added Wintermod. Ok i don't know if it hast to be modifyed for MP but asking for something doesn't cost anything ^^

sysp-17233.png

On 29/3/2017 at 9:20 AM, [TUG] xXxTorchwoodxXx said:

Suggestion Name: Liftaxle for Schwarzmüller DLC
Suggestion Description: There is a Mod that allows Schwarzmüller Trailer to have a Liftaxle.

Any example images: 1489050392_ae76.png

Why should it be added?:

As the last Update came it features liftaxle for the other trailers and as far as i know the Schwarzmüller trailer pack has no Trailer that has a liftaxle by standard.

But i think it would be nice if they had liftaxle.

Unfortunatly they can't add extra mods to the TruckersMP, first because that need to be suggested to SCS Software and not here, The Skoda car is an exeption, and it was added with the motive the help admins to his work.

Maybe the team of SCS Software will add this soon!

I hope you understand that is not a TruckersMP Problem. ;(

-1 this is not something the MP team can simply add into mp, it would have to be created by SCS and put in with the trailer DLC code, MP has no rights to modify base game and DLC files.

besides, not every player has the trailer pack as stock so it will cause inconsistencies and gaps e crashes for a lot of players.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.