ATS or ETS2 which is better

Hello and thank you for taking the time to read this posting. I have thought i would make this to see what most people like to play. this topic is primarily to see which game they like the most and the reason why. Here you can show your pictures or give imput. I mostly play Euro Truck Simulator 2 because of the large map, lots of trucks to drive and cargo to haul and vast number of players that are online. 

For now, ETS2. Just because of the customisation options and amount of content.

I'm sure in 20 years when ATS is closer to having all states and a few more trucks then it will hands down be the higher quality game.

Just so you also know, there have been endless amounts of these posts and they're locatable by using the search function on the forums :)

I hope my answer has helped you :)

I prefer ATS nowadays probably because I'm feeling burned out with ETS2. Since the map rescale, map size isn't an issue for me anymore furthermore the overall quality of ATS is much better.

Archived