Busses for ETS2MP

NAKLIYECI-SEFER

Since some "Bus Mods" where full with glitches.

Still remember it's an Truck based Simulation.

Greetz,DerPatrick9  eymAgcq.png P19Gj7N.png kxhDML1.png

I think scout is enough.Developer time was hard worked to develope and to make own car for free .If Developer team wanna add buses in game,they again need make a own mod,because they dont support 3rd parts mod..

Use search button on forum,because many suggestions with same theme was rejected..

Also ,if you wanna drive bus in SP, click here and here .

I would like some more fun things to do, how ever if you  think about it the server might crash ( Not to sure )  or it might be even more laggy for everyone :(  

we might have to wait for a Multiplayer bus sim :)  There alot of simulator games out there, and yes there are a few Bus Simulator games on steam :D

76561198098873827.png

4 hours ago, Joao Rodrigues said:

The mess is not caused by the vehicles in the first place, but by its drivers.

@yargisiz__infaz,

because ETS2 does not generate jobs for buses, they must be regarded as useless traffic and with that as redundant.

In solo you have also a passenger mod, where is works very good. I think the passenger would not be the problem.

4 hours ago, derpatrick9 said:

Since some "Bus Mods" where full with glitches.

Still remember it's an Truck based Simulation.

Yes the logic is right. But there is a scout car, which makes the trafic very bad, because its used by kids and other heros :D

The bus would be a very good alternative to a Truck. SCS said that a coach simulator will come out years ago. But nothing happened. Even ATS came out but not a coach sim. I also very like to play with Truck, but the Bus would be a perfect alternative I think :D

If i am not mistaken now, i think i can remember a blog from SCS showing their recording session with a Scania bus for the Coach DLC. However that was already several months ago and it became rather quiet around this project afterwards, so i am not sure if they are still working on it seriously or not (but if so it is definitely not their construction site with the biggest priority). But if they are actually going to release that DLC for ETS 2 one day, i think your chances are actually pretty good that we will get it in Truckers MP as well (and to be fair, i don't think trolls abusing buses for their purposes may not be such a big issue as with the announced oversized-trailers...)

signature.png

Visit us on stvtc.co.uk or join our Discord-channel

5 minutes ago, [ST-B] T.Rucker said:

If i am not mistaken now, i think i can remember a blog from SCS showing their recording session with a Scania bus for the Coach DLC. However that was already several months ago and it became rather quiet around this project afterwards, so i am not sure if they are still working on it seriously or not (but if so it is definitely not their construction site with the biggest priority). But if they are actually going to release that DLC for ETS 2 one day, i think your chances are actually pretty good that we will get it in Truckers MP as well (and to be fair, i don't think trolls abusing buses for their purposes may not be such a big issue as with the announced oversized-trailers...)

Yes you are right. There is a video showing a scania bus, but unfortunately is years ago :(

I dont think that a DLC will release. The SCS engine is very good for doing such stuff. OMSI 2 has bad graphics and the fernbus simulator is not playable online.

4 hours ago, Mirko9 said:

I think scout is enough.Developer time was hard worked to develope and to make own car for free .If Developer team wanna add buses in game,they again need make a own mod,because they dont support 3rd parts mod..

Use search button on forum,because many suggestions with same theme was rejected..

Also ,if you wanna drive bus in SP, click here and here .

Making a mod again is not the problem in my opinion. There are a lot of Modders in ETS2 MP which would help the team to make the mod. The reason for rejection is ridiculous.

And thanks for the links, but I knew them :)

5 hours ago, MrHarv98 said:

There's more than enough mess with the cars trolling on the servers. I dont wish for any more.

P.S if you get it "Euro Truck Simulator" . You can always buy this http://store.steampowered.com/app/252530/

OMSI 2 :)

The graphics of this game are a mess. You have to understand, that the only online playable Simulator is ETS2. Thats why everyone wants a Bus for it. Believe me it would let the game look much more better, when you see Trucks and Busses in the game. It would be a Trafic Simulator :D

I think that you also would like to see Buses in the game. But you know about the rejection. In my opinion more then 50% of the MP players would like to see Buses in the game.

@yargisiz__infaz If you are referring to multiple posts at once, please use several quotes in just one single post, that's much more clearly arranged than posting three single posts with one quote each. And regarding OMSI 2 i have to say that the intention and main focus of it is actually not about good graphics, it's about functionality. And in this aspect it beats everything else on the market by lengths in my opinion. The only real trouble OMSI has is the terrible engine, that was actually already outdated right at release as the development team was rather small. Therefore you get pretty bad graphics combined with terrible performance, which isn't the best combo to be honest...

signature.png

1 minute ago, [ST-B] T.Rucker said:

@yargisiz__infaz If you are referring to multiple posts at once, please use several quotes in just one single post, that's much more clearly arranged than posting three single posts with one quote each. And regarding OMSI 2 i have to say that the intention and main focus of it is actually not about good graphics, it's about functionality. And in this aspect it beats everything else on the market by lengths in my opinion. The only real trouble OMSI has is the terrible engine, that was actually already outdated right at release as the development team was rather small. Therefore you get pretty bad graphics combined with terrible performance, which isn't the best combo to be honest...

Ok thanks for your advice. You say it. OMSI really has the best functionality, but it still has no Multiplayer and good graphics. The only reason, why so many people are playing ETS2 is the Multiplayer ! Otherwise it would have the same number of player as OMSI 2 or other Simlulators.

I can go ahead and tell you busses won't happen. :( 

They are, however available in singleplayer!

The reason it took almost a year to implement the scout car was because the development team actually stopped the making of the scout car. Later on they continued on the project.

11 hours ago, yargisiz__infaz said:

OMSI 2 :)

The graphics of this game are a mess. You have to understand, that the only online playable Simulator is ETS2. Thats why everyone wants a Bus for it. Believe me it would let the game look much more better, when you see Trucks and Busses in the game. It would be a Trafic Simulator :D

I think that you also would like to see Buses in the game. But you know about the rejection. In my opinion more then 50% of the MP players would like to see Buses in the game.

OMSI 2  Doesn't fancy you? Try this one instead then http://store.steampowered.com/app/427100/

"Better graphics than OMSI 2" and its "Euro Truck Simulator" , You should maybe ask scs to make All vehicle simulation game where you can add any vehicle you like.

And ofcourse there are bus mods out there for ets2 , Try them. 

I wish that there are no more new vehicles added to MP apart from the ones that SCS Supports.

@MrHarv98 To be honest, i've only heard the worst things about Fernbus Simulator. It uses Unreal Engine 4, but considering that the graphics aren't actually all that good if you are comparing it with other games using the same graphics (it more reminds me of a slightly polished ETS 2), it's size on the HDD is extremely big, the bus handling is supposed to be terrible, you only get one single bus to choose from in the game right now, many of the functions are still not working/bugged, and at the end of the day it is actually just an advertisement for Flixbus. No, thank you, i think that's an easy call to save me 30 quid...

signature.png

Yeah, didn't want to offend you, just stated that from what i've heard, Fernbus Simulator is actually not as good as it may appear from the first look. But i am actually one of those weird guys that are already completely satisfied with OMSI. Sure, the graphics may not be perfect, but the functions in there are just terrific...

signature.png

Archived