Experiencing kernel error or random crashes on TruckersMP Island? ×

Looking for SFH 2.0

Kjuzis

28 minutes ago, The Imaginative Lad said:

Hey,

You joined Fast Cargo yesterday. Are you done already? If so we will remove you now.

No, I'm just wondering, like I said to the person who did my interview, I am in search of one and will continue to do so until I find a VTC like SFH. If I do not find one then I am here to stay.

Well, this question is kind of hard to answer as i was never part of SFH, so i don't really know what 'standards' they had. And i totally understand your reason that you are looking for a VTC that is trying to act on a very professional and mature level, the worst thing that can happen is probably landing in a VTC with a bunch of kiddies that are thinking they are playing a racing game and trolling around constantly. But i think the selection of pretty decent to very good companies around in the community is pretty good. Some of them have higher expectations from their members, which can be a good thing as it provides a certain level of realism and professionalism, but you should never forget that some are also aiming for a bit too much. At the end of the day, this still should be a game and people shouldn't have to work as hard as in a full-time job in order to maintain in a certain VTC... ;)

And especially if you just joined a company, i highly recommend that you stick with them and just see how things evolve. It may look a bit weird for your VTC-buddies, if you just joined them and already ask in the public forums if there was another professional VTC around, that's just wrong. Always keep in mind that so-called 'VTC-hoppers' are not really the group of people most of the VTCs are looking for...

signature.png

Visit us on stvtc.co.uk or join our Discord-channel

• 4 weeks later...

Archived