Experiencing kernel error or random crashes on TruckersMP Island? ×

Ban

adam24

Question

Hey, I got a one day ban from TruckersMP, but in the game, it says the ban should be gone 28.03.2017 18:00 and on my truckersMP site it says there are no bans that I can appeal to and never has. So the ban should have been gone by now and I can't appeal to it. Then something must have gone wrong when I was banned might have something to do with the game getting updated while I was banned. That's my though at least, please help. Thanks

3 answers to this question

Hey There!

You have no ban's for a TruckersMP / Safe trip on the road! :) 

NmMzYmE3NmExNWZ.png

2nd Reply ^

The time is in UTC time zone. Can you check this topic?

Hopefully, I was able to answer your question.

76561198137570016.pngAddFriend.png

Not quite sure what you're talking about, but the time zone is in UTC (GMT) so you have to convert it.

But is this you, if so - I am wondering why you cannot login anymore as the homepage says you have not been banned.

In addition, it is pretty suspicious that; as you claimed correctly; there are no penalties in your history which generally means that you have either never been banned or (what is very unlikely) your ban has been removed from your history.

Regards ;)