AlexandreFolinho

Im stuck on availeble updates

Question

i tryed to Press F1 to redownload the files but still not working i need help please i already try to execute on admitrator but in didnt work to, im on windows 10. i have no attachments because theres is nothing to see.

9 answers to this question

Hello @AlexandreFolinho,

could you please fully delete the TruckersMP launcher and redownload/-install it from the homepage https://truckersmp.com/download. Then, run it as an administrator and the files should be properly installed.

In addition, make sure that the process eurotrucks2.exe is not running. Also, try to delete the file manually [C:/ProgramData/TruckersMP/core_ets2mp.dll]

Kind regards ;)

• Upvote 1

Guest Caitlin.

Hello!

Try to reinstall you TruckersMP Launcher maybe something stuck in the Launcher and it maybe can be fixed by reinstalling the Launcher!

If it didnt help you, send a screenshop of your error message and im ready to help you fixing this problem!

Kind regards,

ReaPeR1

Hi there,

I have a series of steps below, for you to follow.

1. Uninstall TruckersMP completely

2.  Press (Windows Key+R) on your keyboard and type %temp% 

3. Delete all files inside there. This is commonly knows as clearing up "temporary files"

4. Re-install TruckersMP client.

Try to download the files again

Post back to let us know if it worked and we can go from there hopefully :) 

• Upvote 1

Hello,

what exactly doesn't work? Is the launcher downloading the files or does this already fail?

Without any further information (e.g. screenshots, as pictures often say more than a thousand words) it is quite difficult to help you.

Kind regards,

KingDome24