Hello my name is william and I am having some issues with the recent update and thought i would making a posting about it. I have downgraded what MP told me to do so I can play on MP. The game crashes on me after like ten minutes each time. I have the new update installed and not sure what else to do. 

Hello and thank you for taking the time to read this posting. I have thought i would make this because of the recent update that has been installed to both Euro Truck Simulator 2 and American Truck Simulator. Yesterday the update came out and well some things have been changed in the game. There are some new features to the trucks as well as the cars. Some stuff I have noticed for sure is the power modes that we are able to switch to when in our vehicles. Power mode is well pretty much for the trucks unless you are using it in the car for high speed in my opinion. I have noticed that the weigh station pass device is well not very accurate. Not sure what it is really suppose to do because I have seen no change. I have notices major lag in the game since the new update and this is something people should be aware of. Keep a safe distance between you and the player ahead of you because the game still has some bugs in it. The duel fuel pump ports are a pretty handy little feature as well. I see some potential in this but also some hick ups down the road. The game is ok for the most part but they really need to work on getting some new states out rather then these little pity updates for in game use. Yesterday after the update had come out I know a lot of players were having their games crash on them. Well I have played the game this morning for a couple of hours and have had no issues at all except the lag spikes in certain areas. Please have a safe trip and enjoy your game.

3 hours ago, CrazyPillow said:

The update from yesterday didn't change anything to the game, it was the official update by SCS. The bugs can be solved, make a new post with the bugs here: https://forum.truckersmp.com/index.php?/forum/7-bug-reports/

All the bug, you can report on this topic that the friend above step

• 1 month later...

Archived