Experiencing kernel error or random crashes on TruckersMP Island? ×

Temporary fix for TruckersMP client after update for ATS 1.6

Slayer1972

Hi guys I noticed that there were crashes after the MP update to make it compatible with the latest ATS 1.6.1.3s update, basically what I did was:

First I uninstalled TMP Client and reinstalled it, it got into game and I could move around for about 5 minutes but then crashed, next, in Windows I went to my file manager, navigated to C:/ProgramData folder, found the TruckersMP folder that holds the TruckersMP Client updates and deleted the folder straightaway, that will in turn force the TruckersMP Client to reget all the updates after you load it again, after that I'm able to get into the game and at least play it, but I do notice that if I try to quick travel to a different location that it will crash, the only other crash I've noticed is when I've properly exited the game, but that's random, and lately my game has exited to Desktop without getting the crash window dialog, just some helpful info that I thought you guys might wanna know, hope it helps you guys, happy trucking!!! :D

• 2 months later...

Archived