0.2.1.6.5 Released

mwl4

2 minutes ago, Esbensen1967 said:

When does a new update come to version 1.27.1.5 of ETS2 so that we can play MP. again ?

When it´s Done! Be Patient and enjoy the Single Player till the new MP Update will be available! ;)

1 minute ago, LaterBloxxer said:

Help!

ets2mp.png

It would be Help, when you reading the new Posts first and then start to thinking, do i really need to make a Post like yours! ;)

Just now, HeLLBoY26 said:

Last time took a few day to update truckersmp. Weird is that I can't downgrade the game. 

And the World stop´s Spinning when the Multiplayer is no longer playable?

Well technically this is the same version, just the build is different to what TMP has "allowed" on the server, all they will need to do is change the version/build number on their end and all will be fine.

Common Sense Is Very Rare Indeed

3 minutes ago, paultertv said:

What is with the new version? 1.27.1.5? I have updated it already but the mp doesn't work... What can i do?

And how i can change the version number?

This has been answered already. Just wait for the TruckersMP team to udpate their server files and launcher, and you will be driving down the highway in no time!

• Upvote 1

Common Sense Is Very Rare Indeed

Just now, Pegesus said:

This has been answered already. Just wait for the TruckersMP team to udpate their server files and launcher, and you will be driving down the highway in no time!

Oh thanks man... I hope they do it fast!

1 hour ago, Baerenhaart said:

It would be Help, when you reading the new Posts first and then start to thinking, do i really need to make a Post like yours! ;)

Yes, you have to because I didn't see your post yet. I posted it before you said something. Also, please correct your grammar next time. Thank you!

7 minutes ago, hamitcankilic said:

[...]"Please avoid updating until the mod is updated, if you wish to play online."[...]

thanks, but too late for many of us :( we failed, easterweekend is messed up now...

Edited by FirestarteR93
censored some parts of the post