0.2.1.6.5 Released

mwl4

Great job, but the latest patch reveals a crash issue. The support team tried to help me with the installation of the Framework files, drivers, DirectX, Visual C ++ run as administrator and run in compliance mode, no results. Any ideas ? 

Regards :)

ETS2MP.png

57 minutes ago, arino12 said:

Great job, but the latest patch reveals a crash issue. The support team tried to help me with the installation of the Framework files, drivers, DirectX, Visual C ++ run as administrator and run in compliance mode, no results. Any ideas ? 

Regards :)

ETS2MP.png

I summon you @mwl4:P

36 minutes ago, Hevar said:

Bu müşteri dilini İsveççe olarak değiştirmek mümkün müdür? =)

You're talking about translation, are not you? 

5 hours ago, DjaniInGame said:

Will u fix multiplayer??? asad.png.398e561d036c207ee26387ca3079c704.png

Make sure process eurotruck2.exe is not running. If you delete it and you still can't play, try removing this file only C:\ProgramData\TruckersMP\core_ets2mp.dll 

2 hours ago, Hernan_Trenque_arg said:

soy nuevo necesito el link de la actualizacion 0.2.1.6.5 para ets2 1.27

Debes descargarte el nuevo launcher de TruckersMP, automáticamente te saldrá una opción ''install available updates'' y deberás darle click derecho a ese recuadro ;)
En caso de no tener el launcher simplemente, descargalo de este link: https://truckersmp.com/download Le das click en descargar y luego lo instalas ;D