0.2.1.6.5 Released

mwl4

2 minutes ago, bryangullickson said:

@MikeOG SCS has nothing to do with the MP issues as the single player versions of ETS2 and ATS are fine it is only the multiplayer versions that are having issues

I've never stated anything about MP, it is working fine with my hardware anyway. The thing is even in single player the 1080 still has problems with random frame drops, which currently effects American Truck Simulator. Euro Truck Simulator is fine as far as I've seen. I 

7 minutes ago, Bluemanclarinet3 said:

I keep getting an error saying that the current game version is not supported even though I am running 1.6.1.3 for ATS and 1.27 for ETS2 something is not right !! Please fix ASAP !! 

You need to update your game with the steam version. 

Bring up your steam dashboard, then click on the "LIBRARY" tab. Right click American Truck Simulator/Euro Truck Simulator 2. This should bring up another window, from here click on the "Beta Tab" Then make sure it says "None - opt out of betas.

4 minutes ago, MikeOG said:

I've never stated anything about MP, it is working fine with my hardware anyway. The thing is even in single player the 1080 still has problems with random frame drops, which currently effects American Truck Simulator. Euro Truck Simulator is fine as far as I've seen. I 

You need to update your game with the steam version. 

Bring up your steam dashboard, then click on the "LIBRARY" tab. Right click American Truck Simulator/Euro Truck Simulator 2. This should bring up another window, from here click on the "Beta Tab" Then make sure it says "None - opt out of betas.

I have updated to the latest updates and I uninstalled and reinstalled and the multiplayer launcher is still not able to launch them !! 

• Upvote 1

Hello! I have a problem with the version of the game. I have the correct version of the game (ets2 on steam) but the truckersmp laucher doesn't let me play multiplayer because it says ''Unsupported game version detected! '' and i have the last update installed. On Steam in Betas menu i put the game on NONE.

eJw9x0ESgyAMAMC_8AACiEH8TYoMOqOGIfHU6d_bU_e2b_OM06xmV-2yAmyHFB6bFeVBrdrG3M5K_RBb-AJSpbJf9VaBgHNEN4WU.png

I got the update but when I try to start it it says connection error please retry... but when I do it just pops the same message back up and I cant even start the launcher when I click cancel it takes me to the download page.
I re-downloaded it 4 times but the error message pops up again... Can anyone help me with it?   :wacko:

• Upvote 1

@Zarfot If you're using a Logitech wheel, you can map any key to any button, using Logitech Profiler software. If you're using a different make, you'll need to check if its software allows this or find a "Key remapper", small programs that run on the background and allow remapping keyboard functions to gamepads/wheels buttons.

16 hours ago, Fainoshag said:

Hello! I have a problem with the version of the game. I have the correct version of the game (ets2 on steam) but the truckersmp laucher doesn't let me play multiplayer because it says ''Unsupported game version detected! '' and i have the last update installed. On Steam in Betas menu i put the game on NONE.

eJw9x0ESgyAMAMC_8AACiEH8TYoMOqOGIfHU6d_bU_e2b_OM06xmV-2yAmyHFB6bFeVBrdrG3M5K_RBb-AJSpbJf9VaBgHNEN4WU.png

Are you sure Steam downloaded the lastest game version? Go to Steam > Library > Downloads and take a look if there is no ETS2 update.

Have you tried uninstalling and reinstalling Truckersmp client?