0.2.1.6.5 Released

mwl4

1 hour ago, KingDome24 said:

@Oxiledeon

Your settings seem to be correct. Have you tried to restart the game after changing any of those?

If this doesn't help, you should consider creating a topic in the help section.

im like 4hours trying a lot of things, maybe i gonna reinstall now. I send a ticket like 2hours ago. 

1 hour ago, buksee said:

Try to turn on every limiter (original game and MP tab), restart the game, turn them off and restart it again. Hopefully it will work. Or if that won't work you might have to reinstall both the and and the MP mod.

i try to back to default options and back again and the problem still there :/

8 minutes ago, ijoxz said:

Supprimer ce dossier situé dans C: \ ProgramData puis ouvrez truckersmp et installer les mises à jour

Screenshot_1.jpg

I did the manipulation but it still does not work I always have the same error message

16 hours ago, BLU // MUTLOB said:

Yikes. Maybe pushed the update a little too quick this time? Remember devs, we love quick updates but not if the update is borderline unplayable with fatal errors and large-scale lag. Take your time, we can be patient!

That aint true because everytime they say theres gunna be an update theres a bunch of dummies here that dont read the post and its responses before they ask the same stupid question over and over and over and over again wehen the answer is in the replies on that post every time it happens if people would get their heads unstuck from the dummy grill theyd realize hey let me not be stupid today and actually read the comments before i post something that 1000 other people keep asking without reading it thoroughly first lol no offense to anyone but its sad because its true. Pay attention to the post and its replies people itll make the devs jobs and everyone elses that have to comb through this and give over 1000+ people the same response because theyre too lazy or uneducated to read the posts replies :) 

ATS is Lagging Horribly with this latest update my FPS was never steady I'd go from 30 FPS all the way down to 1 FPS at random even on a empty road with no one around me my FPS was all over the place so the Dev's Might wanna look into that cause at the moment it's making ATS Unplayable 

4i21k0-5.png