0.2.1.6.5 Released

mwl4

If you do have fatal errors, please don't post here. Either make a bug report on the forums or just be patient and wait for the bugs to be fixed. Please remember that TruckersMP is still an alpha version and will constantly have bugs in it.

If you are going to make a bug report, please make sure you include the crash log and follow the correct format found on the bug reports section on the forums

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, ledgeri said:

Is there way to redo the x button if it is overrules the ingame layout? I have something on X button, i would not want to change it.

It is not currently possible to change the key bindings in-game. 

Yikes. Maybe pushed the update a little too quick this time? Remember devs, we love quick updates but not if the update is borderline unplayable with fatal errors and large-scale lag. Take your time, we can be patient!

2 hours ago, McDodge34 said:

Thanks you did a great job once again, really appreciated, now to figure out what's new, I've heard about liftable trailer axles, but can't really see any use for it, maybe there's something I should know about this that I'm unaware right now...

i think it could help you to know this :

Lifting a trailer axle allows you to spread the weight among the trailer's wheels to optimize fuel consumption, limit tire wear, or adjust the trailer's maneuverability while turning or reversing. As there was no default hotkey or controller key assigned for this feature as of yet, and we do not want to break players' existing configs, please remember to set this function under any key in the Key & Buttons options.