Experiencing kernel error or random crashes on TruckersMP Island? ×

Change the colour of a player on the map when they're selected in the tab menu.

Mirrland

I dont understand the usefull thing about this.. I mean even if you do select a player and color changes of the blips on minimap , What's the point in there? 

Take an example here:

Some guy types hi in chat, You go on TAB and click his name and blip color changes on minimap. What will you do ??

Go to his location , take a picture? Or what?

And considering a post above.

How can it make convoys and truckfests easier even if friends are located.. I mean its not hard to follow a guy in convoy and neither is standing at one place a difficult thing to do.

In my opinion, It's useless and simply not worth it -1

I'm sorry but it's useless. -1

It would be more useful to have a search bar where you can search the in-game ID to report people. E.g. You're in Rotterlag... whoops! Rotterdam. Well... you're there and you have to report a player for some reasons: you open the TAB and you have to search manually the ID: meanwhile the player could disconnect/go away from you and it will disappear from the TAB. With the search bar, you just open the TAB, click in the "Search ID" button, write the ID and report the player. This is useful.

5632256.png  | ❔ Need help? ❔ | Allowed mods | TMP Rules |  5632256.png      If you liked what I wrote, just click the "Upvote" button! Thank you! ↗↗↗

1275462519_role_VeteranVI(1).png.e3386be

2 hours ago, Alex [ITA] said:

I'm sorry but it's useless. -1

It would be more useful to have a search bar where you can search the in-game ID to report people. E.g. You're in Rotterlag... whoops! Rotterdam. Well... you're there and you have to report a player for some reasons: you open the TAB and you have to search manually the ID: meanwhile the player could disconnect/go away from you and it will disappear from the TAB. With the search bar, you just open the TAB, click in the "Search ID" button, write the ID and report the player. This is useful.

/search in the chatbox???????

anyways +1 for the idea, its super easy to do it

• Upvote 1

For me it's both +1 and -1, as I like the idea, but it's useless to have. I've read the 2 posts above this one, and they do have a point. But somewhere I actually would like to see this coming to MP.. I don't really know what to think of this.

tfmpillow | Retired Team Member

Rules | Recruitment | Support | Feedback | Meet the Team | Guides | Suggestions

• 3 months later...

+1 for me too, great suggestion, good luck for your suggestion Mirrland :)

Edited by Caernage

• 3 years later...
  • 11 months later...
  • 1 month later...