Ban Notices

blakeyboy6

If it was in general (players you have not reported) - The chat would be clogged and would be a definite no.

Since you stated only players you reported - I will be honest, if it is possible to implement this then I quite like the idea ;) 

Good luck on your suggestion. 

+1

(Also, just for future reference most people prefer if you use this format): :)  

Suggestion Name: 

Suggestion Description:

Any example images: 

Why should it be added?:

• Upvote 1

I don't really see why this would be needed to the general player.

I can see it this way; If you have recorded evidence for a website-report, but have also reported in-game, then I can see why this would be helpful, as It would tell you whether it will be necessary to report on the website or not.

Other than the above, I don't really see why this would be needed.

Aestrial | Former Game and Community Manager

Are you banned?Report a player - Help - Global rules - Staff recruitment - Complaints/feedback

No existe gran talento sin gran voluntad.

-1 what is the point? Chances are if you report a player with sufficient evidence to prove your case, then they will get banned, you don't NEED to be informed whether or not a player is banned or not, plus, if it's ingame, all it will do is cause a distraction.

personally, I would rather like to see a tab on your TMP profile page where you can see all of your reports and their status and time stamps etc, that way you can still see what's going on with your reports, but also means when you're driving you're not distracted by trying to read a chat notice. 

On 26.3.2017 at 2:28 PM, blakeyboy6 said:

Could a feature be added into multiplayer that tells you if someone you have reported has been banned even if they are out of the area you are in.

Thanks.

In my opinion, the ban history record and all punishments in general are confidential matters and should exclusively be accessible by the player and administrator concerned.

• 4 months later...
  • Ashley locked this topic