Experiencing kernel error or random crashes on TruckersMP Island? ×

color trailer

Loonwerker

This has nothing to do with the MP, since you can't have mods activated.

You need a good background knowledge on how to work with the SCS-Extractor.

In case I helped you to your satisfaction or you find my post funny, there is a green arrow beside my post. Click it to reward the effort, please :)

Actually, you can play ETS2 multiplayer while mods are activated. Some of them will work successfully, others won't due to incompatibility with TruckersMP. Custom colors and cargo on trailers are allowed for example and I have seen coloured trailers while playing.

Instead of editing the SCS extractor, it is better to look for the color mod you want and add it to the mod folder.

@Sir Kenzo & @matematrix there is online users who have this set so @loonwerker can ask other users here how they did it :) everything doesn't need to be SCS site this is a community about helping each other out :) and ive seen coloured trailers online myself even though I haven't done it myself.....

While that being said Truckers MP officially wont assist you with any issues with mods only their own mp mod :) only the online community will assist you if they know how to :) ;) 

signature.jpg.5cd38befc21633fe77438b72dc53a924.jpg

Information about MP | In-Game Rules | Forum Rules | How to become an IGA | Guides for MP
Help | Report Someone | Game Sever Status | Staff ListRecording Software | Allowed Mod's MP

Treat people how YOU expect to be treated and your journey will be nice and relaxing 

Or you can use trailer mods that are have been made already if you can't do it by yourself.

•Intel® Core™ i7-6850K •Asus ROG Strix X99 Gaming •Asus ROG Strix GeForce GTX 1080 Ti OC 11GB •Corsair Dominator® Platinum Series 32GB DDR4 3000MHz C15 •Samsung 970 PRO NVMe M.2 512GB •Samsung 860 EVO 1TB 
•Corsair HX1000i High-Performance ATX Power Supply •NZXT Kraken X72 •Coolermaster MasterCase H500M

Yes, @lxl Semper lxl you are right. Of course we are a community that helps everyone, but I simply got @loonwerker's question wrong. If I would have know the exact topic, my answer would have been different.

Thanks and have a great day.

In case I helped you to your satisfaction or you find my post funny, there is a green arrow beside my post. Click it to reward the effort, please :)

• 4 weeks later...

Archived