Experiencing kernel error or random crashes on TruckersMP Island? ×

32bit

xinclusive

You must update to 64 bit if you want to play multiplayer, the game runs only on that architecture.

If you try and run GTA V on a 32 bit system, it won't work so please understand that 32 bit is old and that you must upgrade to 64 bit. 

Many new games are requiring you to have 64-bit Windows. 32-bit programs have limitations, also the maximum amount of RAM, which can be addressed by 32-bit Windows is limited as well.

If you want to ask anywhere on forums whenever 32-bit version of MP will be supported in future, try to start GTA V on your 32-bit machine before checking game's system requirements.

Instead of quoting the post above, use the ^ character. The character is actually pointing to the post above.

How to fix sudden steering issue on your USB steering wheel

We made a decision 2 years ago when we dropped support for 32bit. You can read all about it here.

32bit systems are not supported now and will not be supported in the future.

You will have to upgrade your system to 64bit, there is no other way around.

Scar | Retired Legend

You can design and create, and build the most wonderful place in the world. But it takes people to make the dream a reality.

Banned: HELP! - Report a player - Help - Rules - Staff recruitment - Complaints/feedback

xinclusive, if you know some basics on pc's you can swap your OS to 64bit really easy. Of course you will have to format and re-install your OS.

If for some reason you have less that 4GB of ram you can still install and run 64bit without any problems all you need to do is to make sure you have a compatible 64bit processor.

•Intel® Core™ i7-6850K •Asus ROG Strix X99 Gaming •Asus ROG Strix GeForce GTX 1080 Ti OC 11GB •Corsair Dominator® Platinum Series 32GB DDR4 3000MHz C15 •Samsung 970 PRO NVMe M.2 512GB •Samsung 860 EVO 1TB 
•Corsair HX1000i High-Performance ATX Power Supply •NZXT Kraken X72 •Coolermaster MasterCase H500M

It doesn't matter if scs has a pattern for the MP or not... its called moving with the times such as who on here has dialup internet anymore ????? lol 32 bit systems are becoming like the 28k and 56k modems part of history :)  you have broadband and now fibre and T1 one lines so the gaming community is becoming more detailed and demanding so you wouldn't want to have the latest games with a 32 bit OS that can only have a max output of 4 gig ram... and being honest the 64 bit is a lot crisper and functionable :) 

signature.jpg.5cd38befc21633fe77438b72dc53a924.jpg

Information about MP | In-Game Rules | Forum Rules | How to become an IGA | Guides for MP
Help | Report Someone | Game Sever Status | Staff ListRecording Software | Allowed Mod's MP

Treat people how YOU expect to be treated and your journey will be nice and relaxing 

No one is judging anyone just stating a fact and more of common sense I had 32 bit system for years before I went 64bit even as we speak my pc isn't a proper gaming system so I judge no one I resent your comment there and think it's disrespectful!

signature.jpg.5cd38befc21633fe77438b72dc53a924.jpg

Information about MP | In-Game Rules | Forum Rules | How to become an IGA | Guides for MP
Help | Report Someone | Game Sever Status | Staff ListRecording Software | Allowed Mod's MP

Treat people how YOU expect to be treated and your journey will be nice and relaxing 

• 2 weeks later...

Archived