Scout Car

Бraateйsafe

Hello, i am just wondering how the scout car came on the MP server, i dont see the point and starting to be annoyed that the cars has no purpose than beeing used by trollers, ramming and so on. It would be fine if the admins were the only one able to drive them. It's no point for the cars. And the petrol version is highly annoying since everytime i am near one my headphones and my ears are gonna blow up.

The car was originally for admin usage only, but there were many players demanding a civilian version.

Scar | Retired Legend

You can design and create, and build the most wonderful place in the world. But it takes people to make the dream a reality.

Banned: HELP! - Report a player - Help - Rules - Staff recruitment - Complaints/feedback

44 minutes ago, HerrSwizz said:

If you dont like cars play on Eu#1.

So it's not up to debate on the role of the Scout Car in Euro Truck Simulator 2? Ok when a staffmember says so.

13 minutes ago, scarface0359 said:

The car was originally for admin usage only, but there were many players demanding a civilian version.

Thank you for asking my question :)

54 minutes ago, Mirrland said:

One last thing, if they're too loud - turn your volume down ;)

So you cannot enjoy other sounds of the game, because one car's sound is way louder than everything else and way louder than it should be. Sounds good.

Anyway, I'm fine with the cars being in the game. They bring variety and make the game more interesting. Downside is that many players cannot control them and/or abuse them. But I bear with it knowing that I can "hop" in one whenever I feel like it.

Ready to go!

2 hours ago, DerAmpelmann said:

So you cannot enjoy other sounds of the game, because one car's sound is way louder than everything else and way louder than it should be. Sounds good.

You can specifically disable engine sound effects in the tab menu too. 

NqBHV9L.png TruckersMP - Staff Team Member NqBHV9L.png

- Twitter | Steam | Facebook | YouTube | Discord -

16 minutes ago, Mirrland said:

You can specifically disable engine sound effects in the tab menu too. 

Well that breaks the point of MP, then you cant hear any other trucks anymore, specific the Scout car diesel engine sounds fine but its the petrol thats just a loud vrmmmmmmm and doesn't sound like that when you actually drive it yourself

36 minutes ago, dorian66 said:

I like the car because she allows to move quickly. The inconvenience is people who drive it (noobs) and also the braking !

You can change brake intensity in the Gameplay tab of the Options.

On 25/3/2017 at 1:51 PM, DentalXtreme said:

Hello, i am just wondering how the scout car came on the MP server, i dont see the point and starting to be annoyed that the cars has no purpose than beeing used by trollers, ramming and so on. It would be fine if the admins were the only one able to drive them. It's no point for the cars. And the petrol version is highly annoying since everytime i am near one my headphones and my ears are gonna blow up.

The Scout car was originally for Admins and then got extended for Pilot use mostly, but yes now it's usually driven by noobs.

spacer.png

Hello, I recommend that if you don't like the cars in the game you goals to the server Eu1.. The vehicle is quite complicated to handle it, I only felt the car It is very bad, would have to have them only administrators or people who really know them , as drivers of truckers when they use the car ahead for any space to find, either on the sidewalk or grass

• 3 weeks later...

Archived