Report Priority

Cestrian

Suggestion Name: The more a player gets reported the higher its becomes in priority

Suggestion Description: At the moment the report system is only being used to report a player by another player and no priority is being taken on who the worst offenders are, if multiple players could be able to report the same griefer/cheaeter/whatever they should become a higher priority for admins to deal with, by introducing a system where you have low priority / medium priority / high priority by the number of reports on that person admins could deal with the biggest problems more efficiently. An example was when i was driving behind someone and they got rammed head on, i tried to report the person and in-game it just says "The player has been already reported.", if multiple reports on the same person were possible then the admins could see who needs dealing with first and who is causing a bigger problem in-game. Hopefully this could be added into the admin system and improve areas quickly where their is mass griefing and disturbances affecting a lot of players

Any example images: Nope.

Why should it be added?: At the moment a player can only be reported once, if the player is causing a huge nuisance for a lot of players and they all reported it would bump the person up in priority and the admins could deal with it sooner

• Upvote 2

76561197981245742.png

i7 6700k @ 4.6Ghz / Be Quiet 280mm AIO / GTX 1080 / 16GB DDR4 Corsair Vengeance LPX RAM (@3200mhz) / EVGA G2 750W PSU / Samsung Evo 850 250GB SSD / 2 x 2 TB HDD / Phanteks Enthoo Pro M Case

Already suggested. The problem I see here is that those areas commonly known as "problematic" (Rotterdam/Amsterdam/Calais/Duisburg/C-D road) would keep a lot of reports always on the top priorities, because it's where most users are. And I don't see why those problematic areas should be prioritized, when almost everybody knows that they are chaotic, with lots of troubles, trolls, accidents, jams, etc and let's not forget it, most people that go there are choosing to, precisely because of those troubles. People who avoid them to have safe and relaxing journeys would have their reports always on the bottom of the list and most probably, unattended.

The solution, if you report someone in-game and see the "Already reported" message: Record and report later on the website.

Sorry but -1 from me.

-1 the issue is, is that who's to say that a group of trolls or a whole convoy decide that it's funny to report spam a player to try and get a response in a form of a ban. Not only that but most of the time, people will be sending reports from in and around areas such as Europoort and Rotterdam, as well as along and are the Calais-Duisburg road which everyone know are the worst places to be on the map. 

Prioritising wont make an admin instantly stop what they are doing to come check your situation, it's just not going to happen.

uoure better off doing the correct thing and recording and reporting via the webpage as you chances of having your report seen and dealt with are much much more likely than the ingame system. 

• 4 months later...

This has been suggested and rejected.  Also, if other reports get priority, then the ones lower down will not be able to be reviewed and this system would be open to abuse.

Spoiler

Rejected

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.