Service stations at gas stations?

No, for the very simple reason that that is a change that either has to be done by SCSSoft in the base game itself. Or yet another MOD like the winter MOD needs to be introduced to the MP client. Which can cause all kinds of technical complications with the mp mod itself, not to mention the F7 assistance feature in the game itself. There are plenty of service stations in ETS2 and ATS. Just plan your trip accordingly and use the MAP to set a waypoint to a service station that is close to your route or something.

• Game Producer

It's not easy to implement this in the game (maybe it's possible when SCS does it, but I don't think they gonna do this as there are already many service stations.) There's one in (almost) every city, so you can always go to a service when needed, and there's F7 too like @misterykid said.

2 hours ago, misterykid said:

Hayır, bunun basit bir nedeni bunun SCSSoft tarafından temel oyunun kendisinde yapılması gereken bir değişiklik olması. Ya da kış MOD gibi başka bir MOD, MP istemcisine tanıtılmalıdır. Bu, oyunun kendisinde F7 yardım özelliğinden bahsetmemekle birlikte, mp moduyla ilgili her türlü teknik komplikasyona neden olabilir. ETS2 ve ATS'de birçok servis istasyonu bulunmaktadır. Bunun için yolculuğunuzu buna göre planlayın ve yol haritanıza yakın bir servis istasyonuna bir geçiş noktası belirlemek için HARİTA kullanın.

I agree

1 hour ago, smokywarfame said:

Bunu oyunda uygulamak kolay değil (belki SCS bunu yaparken mümkündür, ancak zaten birçok servis istasyonu olduğu için bunu yapacaklarını sanmıyorum.) Her şehirde (neredeyse) bir tane var, bu nedenle her zaman Ihtiyaç duyulduğunda bir servise gidin ve @ Misterykid'in yaptığı gibi F7 de var .

The right idea is to reduce the gap between games

If there was a service station at the gas stations, it would make traffic even MORE packed and it would allow rammers to easily repair their cars or F7 to the gas station service station to repair their cars or trucks. 

I'd think this would be too abusable and would say -1. 

You should make this suggestion in scs forums. It's their game and this is a matter for the game developer who can actually change the game as they want, not the multiplayer developer/modder.

•Intel® Core™ i7-6850K •Asus ROG Strix X99 Gaming •Asus ROG Strix GeForce GTX 1080 Ti OC 11GB •Corsair Dominator® Platinum Series 32GB DDR4 3000MHz C15 •Samsung 970 PRO NVMe M.2 512GB •Samsung 860 EVO 1TB 
•Corsair HX1000i High-Performance ATX Power Supply •NZXT Kraken X72 •Coolermaster MasterCase H500M

On 24/03/2017 at 11:48 AM, misterykid said:

No, for the very simple reason that that is a change that either has to be done by SCSSoft in the base game itself. Or yet another MOD like the winter MOD needs to be introduced to the MP client. Which can cause all kinds of technical complications with the mp mod itself, not to mention the F7 assistance feature in the game itself. There are plenty of service stations in ETS2 and ATS. Just plan your trip accordingly and use the MAP to set a waypoint to a service station that is close to your route or something.

The point is not planning ahead, the thing is, sometimes I take the Calais - Duisburg road, and people ram me when i'm halfway on the road, when I F7, it brings me back all the way to duisburg, where if the gas station had a repair spot, I could just drive my truck there and get it fixed and done. Traffic jam is something natural, just because its a game does not mean that they cant have traffic jams. The thing is, it has to be well planned. They can add it in the game, im pretty sure about that, just like they added no collision zones, the modified the map, they can modify it for other things as far as i can tell, I would make the game even more realistic.

And the thing about trolls is that: we report them, and they get a 1 week ban, where instead it should be a perm ban, He did it once, twice, and still gets to play the MP mod, which is really unfair.  

Ok, auto save/quick save? Still gets saved like every 30 minutes or something while actively driving. Suggestion IMO would be better to give the intentional rammers ( if proven intentional ) a harsher punishment. Especially repeat offenders.
Much like the penal system in the US. Strike 3 is automatic jail time. So strike three with intentional proven ramming = bye, go play something else. Also make the "proven ramming" convictions stick around longer.

On 26/03/2017 at 1:13 PM, misterykid said:

Ok, auto save/quick save? Still gets saved like every 30 minutes or something while actively driving. Suggestion IMO would be better to give the intentional rammers ( if proven intentional ) a harsher punishment. Especially repeat offenders.
Much like the penal system in the US. Strike 3 is automatic jail time. So strike three with intentional proven ramming = bye, go play something else. Also make the "proven ramming" convictions stick around longer.

This is already a thing. As quoted from the TruckersMP rules: 

The first 3 bans issued are at admin discretion. The 4th ban is 1 month. The 5th ban is 3 months. The 6th ban is permanent with no chance of undo.

So basically we have this "3 strike system" in place, except it is a bit different.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Archived