Killua's Photos :)

Killua  // Ireland ^_^

• Replies 463
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Hello there Killua,

First of all, I would like to say that I am incredibly amazed at the work that you have done these past two years, and you have demonstrated to the lower-end media community that it is possible to create decent content. As a result, you have inspired low-end gamers to start up their media galleries and help them show off their full potential for media content. I I must say, that overall, this topic has played a big part in ensuring positive community interaction in the TruckersMP community. 

However, after a period of one month of inactivity, time has sadly come to archive your media gallery, this has been done to keep the forums organised with more up-to-date content from those who have an interest in maintaining their galleries.

If you wish to get your media gallery re-opened at any time, you are always welcome to contact us and we'll restore your topic. 

Once again, thank you for showing your interest in the Media section these past two years and we wish you the best of luck in the future!

//Locked and Moved to Archive

Archived