Experiencing kernel error or random crashes on TruckersMP Island? ×

Where does it say which server upload videos? for report

Kosmito

well this is new not always but i upload video on  drive and some on youtube but this really wow i mean never declined one report only for the video is on drive and not youtube so i am ask Where does it say which server upload videos?

note: sorry for my bad english u.u

note2: In the attachments there is a catch

regards

ss+(2017-03-21+at+04.32.53).png

Hello, it is true that for admins it is easier to process reports with YouTube videos, because not everyone has the drives that you own.

So I advise you to create a YouTube channel to put your videos, so that reports are processed quickly and efficiently.

You'll see, it's very easy to post videos on YouTube mate.

Cordially,

Yoyo_ManSg

6 minutes ago, Yoyo_ManSg said:

Hello, it is true that for admins it is easier to process reports with YouTube videos, because not everyone has the drives that you own.

So I advise you to create a YouTube channel to put your videos, so that reports are processed quickly and efficiently.

You'll see, it's very easy to post videos on YouTube mate.

Cordially,

Yoyo_ManSg

yes i have channel on youtube but for copyright of my music i upload on drive for no problems but for example i upload the video on dailymotion is declined too ? that is my question this about prefer the server for upload reports is not include on the rules for report so I think they need to update the report post

regards

Truckers MP isn't worried about music they just need footage upload to youtube, let youtube silence your video and that's it they just wanna watch the incident nothing more or less :) 

signature.jpg.5cd38befc21633fe77438b72dc53a924.jpg

Information about MP | In-Game Rules | Forum Rules | How to become an IGA | Guides for MP
Help | Report Someone | Game Sever Status | Staff ListRecording Software | Allowed Mod's MP

Treat people how YOU expect to be treated and your journey will be nice and relaxing 

1 hour ago, LordBenji said:

Copyrighted music? Just edit and mute video... I always upload on YouTube, sometimes I remove sounds because of friends talking or music playing.

3 minutes ago, lxl Semper lxl said:

Truckers MP isn't worried about music they just need footage upload to youtube, let youtube silence your video and that's it they just wanna watch the incident nothing more or less :) 

jejeje maybe i need start to new post for upgrade de rules for report users for options for upload video for example

accepted for report

youtube

dailymotion

plays.tv

declined for report

google drive

skydrive

and other similars

that is my idea for upgrade de rules for report

regards

I don't mind Google Drive but it's just best to use YouTube or plays.tv. It just makes the process easy for everyone involved.

5ekjGCj.png

Intel i7 7700k│ASUS ROG Maximus IX Hero│G.SKILL TridentZ RGB 16GB 3000MHz │EVGA GTX 1080 FTW│EVGA SuperNOVA 850W P2│Samsung 970 EVO 1TB NVMe M.2/Samsung 850 EVO 500GB│Corsair H100i v2│Corsair iCUE 465x RGB

Audio Technica AD700's│Beyerdymanic DT770's 80Ω│Corsair Strafe RGB Blues│Logitech G502 Spectrum│Alienware AW3420DW

re-submit complaint with video link to plays.tv or youtube.... if you have filed complaints before and they was accepted due to your evidence go with what works :D 

signature.jpg.5cd38befc21633fe77438b72dc53a924.jpg

Information about MP | In-Game Rules | Forum Rules | How to become an IGA | Guides for MP
Help | Report Someone | Game Sever Status | Staff ListRecording Software | Allowed Mod's MP

Treat people how YOU expect to be treated and your journey will be nice and relaxing 

1 hour ago, JeffSFC said:

I don't mind Google Drive but it's just best to use YouTube or plays.tv. It just makes the process easy for everyone involved.

i now that but for example all my first report i upload on google drive and always accepted my reports now i upload again the reports on youtube

regards

Well I was going to add the evidence to the users ban as I don't see an issue with Google Drive, as long as the evidence is there for the duration of the ban + 1 month.

However after taking a look at the video, it seems you are at fault because you went halfway into the middle lane as the other user was fast approaching hence you caused the collision. 

Kind Regards,

El1teZombiezHD

[TruckersMP Retired Team Member (Ex-Game Moderator)]

If you are replying to me, please @mention me (@El1teZombiezHD ) or quote my message otherwise I may not respond

15 minutes ago, El1teZombiezHD said:

Well I was going to add the evidence to the users ban as I don't see an issue with Google Drive, as long as the evidence is there for the duration of the ban + 1 month.

However after taking a look at the video, it seems you are at fault because you went halfway into the middle lane as the other user was fast approaching hence you caused the collision. 

yes i know that for that reason if you think i need a ban for my error add the ban i not have problems with that =P now to sleep 5 am here lol this happend for my server fail the mail server e.e i am sysadmin xD

regards

add this i forget the user is banned for other reason wrong way

https://truckersmp.com/user/1342365

3 hours ago, Craigals said:

Also the problem with google drive is that videos shared are sometimes deleted after a period of time where-as with youtube or plays.tv they are there for quite a while

Right now i upload videos on plays.tv and youtube on my channel i created a new playlist for reports videos so maybe now no declined my videos but I insist the 90% of my reports is on google drive is strange for me the declined but well

regards

• 4 weeks later...

Archived