750 PS / HP Mod

[GER] Thaniel Fox

20 minutes ago, [GER]Loading... said:

Thanks for the links.. I try it but same prob.. max 138 kmh speed.. i think its a moding bug

15 minutes ago, elot360PL said:

Just use a transmission from Volvo. Why transmission from, for example, DAF (510 km) must work correctly with 750HP engine.

And how i get volvo transmissions in a daf? I think ther are no transmissions in the mod https://ets2.lt/en/?s=all+trucks+750hp

9 hours ago, [GER] Thaniel Fox said:

Hello, i have a 750 PS mod but the Truck with this mod arent faster than 138kmh on a flet road.. With the original volvo truck on the 750 ps motor i came to 160 kmh..

Is there a mod online, thats works in mp and gets all truck to 155-160 kmh?

greetings

Right here on the forum:

Example of my Renault Magnum using a 0 Ton Cargo(empty, but mass still there) with Sequential Gearbox (automatic is not very good for this), it can achieve same speed with regular cargo, just takes longer to get there and depending on the cargo weight, Volvo itself with 750hp engine doest achieve that speed for me, only using the mod above(or doing it by hand in the files and creating a mod for the change) and put the engine in other trucks, Scania can achieve more, around +5Kph average speed, using 12 speed Volvo/Scania gearbox (that i tried so far), strongly advise mapping trailer break key if passing speeds above 160Kph, so you can break really really fast and not tip over(your trailer will act like an anchor), put max stability on trailer, toggle engine break to be always on, map retarder keys also, you can have fun without crashing if you take care, for example keep always an eye on the blue dots in the GPS, slow down on heavy traffic areas or when over taking other players, check if the blue dots in front of you are moving or not, etc etc.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Archived