Where are all the lights? (ATSMP)

curly57_

I've only recently started playing ATSMP, and to be honest, i was surprised at the lack of atachments on the trucks. In singleplayer, i use Aradeth's VNL 670, with a modified engine producing 1468hp, for heavy haulage (100+ tons). I have beacons on it for wide loads, and spotlights for those darker nights and desert roads, but in MP, i can't even fit any spotlights. There are no attacher at all on the bull bars, no attacher for a bar on the roof for standard (in game) beacons, or even any horns, and definitely no attachers for spotlights on the roof either.

Obviously beacons on the front are a no go, but the standard ones on the roof?

These are standard, in-game things too, have they been disabled? Or am i just missing something?

These are standard things in the original game, not mods. I don't have any mods for the MP version, other than the MP mod itself. There are no no attachers at all on any of the bullbars or the roof. I can't even add a bar on the roof.

I apreciate that ATS isn't great for customization, but these are all things you CAN do in singleplayer WITHOUT mods.

EDIT

So, i just binned every mod i've got to check it out in singleplayer. There are no lights. like, none. It seems that this is my mistake, because i honestly thought there were spotlights and at least marker lights in the orginal game.

Hello and thank you for taking the time to read my reply to your question. Something that I have also wondered to myself is why they have not allowed us to have beacon lights on our trucks. Now speaking as someone who lives in the United States of America I do know from experience that our trucks do have and can have beacon lights added to their roof racks. Depending on the type of cargo they are hauling for the most part. Currently S.C.S does not have any plans to add that type of mod to the game however I would suggest that if you have www.Facebook or www.Twitter.com that you look for the S.C.S and send them a message with your concern to having these lights added to the game. I would like to see this as well but I seriously do not think it will happen. I also play Euro Truck SImulator 2 and I have to say with the various cargo that I haul I am glad for the beacon lights

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Archived