Experiencing kernel error or random crashes on TruckersMP Island? ×

Good and free recording tools?

BeerPool

I understood that in this game it's 100% needed for reports.

Every x days i waste my truck and load because some f**ktard decides to go against the traffic or just ram you and block you when you try to overtake him. And reporting seems rather useless without actual proof

So here's the question.

What recording software do you guys use?

Plays.tv - http://plays.tv/ 

This software records whilst you play, along with the software giving you an option for a "bookmark" to be set when an incident occurs. Perfect for retracing what incident occurred and where it happened in the video timeline.

You can create a Plays.tv account or sign in with your Steam account and directly upload the content you recorded to Plays.tv where other people can also see. With the availability to link your account with steam, you can follow your friends or your friends can follow you to get the latest updates of what was posted in your friend circle.

It's a good software with some additional perks for your convenience. 

Enjoy :) 

XBOX DVR, the best of the best. You only need an Outlook account and it is too easy to record videos. You should test it out! :D

9 hours ago, Hyperspace said:

How about Windows recorder, just Win+Alt+R. 

the win key is the windows logo on your keyboard

That is the one I am saying haha :P It is pretty simple to use it.

now then, 

im using OBS studios which i found good you can record one program while not recording another one.  its free and seems to be good aslong as set up right take a look maybe some use to you :)  run it soon as i load game up so if anything happens everything recorded.

Happy Trucking,

xHuggableBeaRx,

Dan

signature.png

• 2 weeks later...

I love plays.tv, I also have shadowplay available on my PC but I prefer plays.tv cause nothing can beat the ease of use of plays.tv, I push a key and the last 2 minutes are saved so I can quickly do a report and share directly from their client and have a direct link to the video ready for reports... Only downside is since a recent update, Every game I start in fullscreen goes back to desktop once they are started, I have to get back into the game with alt+tab key, little annoying but I can live with that.

76561198104067447.png

Archived