Special truck skins in MP

Gowine

Hey people, I don't know if a post about this was already made, but anyways, 

So, as I've seen, you cannot use custom truck skins in MP. But I see a lot of trucks with paint jobs that I've never seen. Like, if I remember well, a black truck with green skulls. I have not seen that skin in the basic game (I'm lvl 18).
Are those in the base game, or are they custom skins implemented on the server ? I don't find them anywhere.

• 2 weeks later...
On 2017-03-31 at 9:03 AM, GB:Rescuer said:

Some paint jobs are ETS2 DLCs, you need to buy one, so you can use. Or that is a MOD!

Just note that even if you purchase a paint DLC, even if you apply it to your truck, if the other player you see didn't buy the same DLC, he won't see your truck paintjob, he will see a default colored truck, unless it has changed lately. I love their awesome paintjobs, but sadly, I guess over 95% of the player base of TruckersMP will never see my truck DLC paintjobs so lately I stuck with the base paintjobs so I know at least everyone would see it.

76561198104067447.png

• 3 weeks later...

Archived