game error every time I play

rebootdancer

I can play on average for about 45 mins to an hour before I get a massive lag spike and the game crashes. I have sent reports to the developers hoping that it gets fixed. It is only in this new update that just came out. Lets include the 9 tries it took for the update to install properly. Honestly I bought the game just for the MP mod. I had the game prior though "other sources". It makes me mad that when I play I can't even do a full run before having to get lagged out and having to re-install because of it. It has only been happening since the new update before that I was fine. It makes me mad that I bought a game to do one thing and I can't even do that one thing. Right now if I were to compare this game the MP mod in its current state for me to any game in the world, Goat Simulator for how buggy and glitched it is. Not only that but how buggy it is when you pass someone due to server lag. I was hit by this guy and no damage was caused so no problem but he was way ahead of me and then lagged back. FIX YOUR SERVERS! I am in Canada and I can barely play this. If it keeps up I will be uninstalling and deleting the game. Which is a shame cause I have played these type of games for over 10+ years.