Changer la remorque de couleur ?

Arlin [FR]

You have mods for it that are supported in mp go to Google and type trailers ets 2 multiplayer mode, and if you immediately throw colored and trailers download mode switch in the folder mods going to play in single player mode, you take a job with the colored trailer and start multiplayer and you have colored trailer

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, Sven67 said:

You have mods for it that are supported in mp go to Google and type trailers ets 2 multiplayer mode, and if you immediately throw colored and trailers download mode switch in the folder mods going to play in single player mode, you take a job with the colored trailer and start multiplayer and you have colored trailer

Ok thanks I will try this soon!;)

• 2 weeks later...

Salut Dorian,

As-tu trouvé ce que tu voulais ? 

Quelqu'un a-t-il un site ou l'on peut télécharger cela pour diffuser l'info à la communauté française.

Merci d'avance,

Francky

UK : Many of my friends wanted to be good at pool. I preferred to be lucky, it's much easier :D

FR : Beaucoup de mes amis ont toujours voulus être de bons joueurs de billard, j'ai préféré être chanceux, c'est beaucoup plus simple :P

Serveur Teamspeak : ts3gh.eu     > > [ T.F.B ] Francky [FR]

76561197960545786.png

Je peux créer des remorques personnalisées sur demande. :) Les couleurs (photo ou code de couleur RGB/Hexa de préférence), le chassis, la cargaison, le poids, le centre de gravité, les jantes, ce sont les options que je peux modifier. Je peux également créer certains mods concernant les camions.

À noter qu'il y a certaines restrictions qui s'applique (fichiers du jeu uniquement, règlements du multi...)

KkdaC1b.png

• Guest locked this topic