Hyu

How to start trucking in groups?

Everyone is trucking in pairs or more but I can't find my own group, so how do u guys find your little trucking parties? I've been playing on mp for a while now but only chatted to like one person. There is that whole convoy page but they usually every 1/2h and I'm often late when I try to make these. And I can only join one or two per day as well due to so little English convoys... Any ideas?

If your finding it hard to find people to play with you could join the TFM discord or other popular discord groups and start speaking to other people. Once you get to know some people you could ask if anyone wants to go on a drive or something. 

I can totally understand what you are up for. When i started playing MP i actually was in exactly the same situation, i was driving around mostly by myself as i couldn't really find some people that would go for a drive with me. But then i joined a VTC and all of a sudden things changed pretty fast. I was able to meet a bunch of great people who share their dedication to trucking with me and from that moment onwards it was never ever a problem to find someone else to go for a drive. You might just give it a shot as well, there's many interesting VTC's listed here in the forums: https://forum.truckersmp.com/index.php?/forum/43-companies/.

• Upvote 1

Guest Meto

Convoy community Name convoy ! Long ! Ts -