why was i moved to F7

Bac0nat0r

as said by @gwait if you feel an IGA has been abusive towards you and you have proof you should contact the upper management team you can do so by going to the link below but let's be clear on one simple thing anything near the C-D road whether its fuel stops, resting areas, layby's.... It makes no difference if your just sitting there and not playing you will be asked to move..... if you wanted to stop somewhere why not drive out of the C-D area and find a more quieter area to sit at..... You have to understand the server gets a lot of stress from this particular road and the Administrative Team go their frequently to make sure the smooth running of the game and remove any issues that may occur and reduce lag (This includes people just there for the sake of being there).....All I am saying from a open minded opinion the admins are right to teleport anyone who is just on that road just to be there whether its parked up or not.... if you play this game online you 100% know how bad that road is... so there isn't any excuse to add to the problems....

If you have absolute proof of the "said" member of staff being abusive to you and behaving in a manor that was unjust go to the section below for further assistance :) 

signature.jpg.5cd38befc21633fe77438b72dc53a924.jpg

Information about MP | In-Game Rules | Forum Rules | How to become an IGA | Guides for MP
Help | Report Someone | Game Sever Status | Staff ListRecording Software | Allowed Mod's MP

Treat people how YOU expect to be treated and your journey will be nice and relaxing 

I hope that one Day the Admin can Teleport the Users, that were at D-C Road only for Tourism, far away from Hotspots like this. Maybe to Aberdeen or Edinburg, Italy or the Eastern Border. And like other said before, it was only a Teleporting to get more Room on this Road and decreasing the Daily Traffic Jam there.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Archived