Experiencing kernel error or random crashes on TruckersMP Island? ×

Slow down time (Offline) mode

lxl Semper lxl

I am wondering is there a way to slow the timeframe in offline mode ???? I like the way the multiplayer is set but when I tend to test things offline it goes to day and night too quickly and rather annoys me if anyone could help with this would be much appreciated :) 

signature.jpg.5cd38befc21633fe77438b72dc53a924.jpg

Information about MP | In-Game Rules | Forum Rules | How to become an IGA | Guides for MP
Help | Report Someone | Game Sever Status | Staff ListRecording Software | Allowed Mod's MP

Treat people how YOU expect to be treated and your journey will be nice and relaxing 

Console command 'warp' sets scale of simulation (everything, traffic, speedsbetc. Basically control game speed.) 1.0 is default, any higher than 1.0 speeda it up, less slows it dowb, for "realistic simulation speed, 0.8 os where trucks feel like trucks and not racing cars in terms of acceleration and speed.

Time however as entity in SCS games is handled bit strange, it goes faster or slower depending on what you are doing, your location wether your in city or highway matters. If i remember right: sitting in city doing nothing, the time is slowest, meanwhile on the road going 90kmh it goes faster.

Attention span of 5 seconds, in best cases 15 seconds if its food. Patience of a newborn. Uncooperative in teamwork, unable to hold intelligent conversation. Four-wheeler's mistake triggers roadrage for hours.

Yea it was only the time of day I wanted to slow down really I wanted everything else to stay the same...

signature.jpg.5cd38befc21633fe77438b72dc53a924.jpg

Information about MP | In-Game Rules | Forum Rules | How to become an IGA | Guides for MP
Help | Report Someone | Game Sever Status | Staff ListRecording Software | Allowed Mod's MP

Treat people how YOU expect to be treated and your journey will be nice and relaxing 

• 3 weeks later...

Archived