Experiencing kernel error or random crashes on TruckersMP Island? ×

ADMINS / HORARIOS

Boa noite , tenho uma sugestão e reclamação ao mesmo tempo!

O horário no Brasil Não é igual dos EUA. Quando for 20:00 no brasil na Europa é madrugada ! 

Uma sugestão que eu tenho é deixar um admin de madrugada ,ou então contratar outra pessoa de outro Pais que seja de um horário diferente da Europa !

Pois o server no horário da tarde no Brasil está sem admin online !

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Good evening, I have a suggestion and complaint at the same time!

The time in Brazil is not the same as the USA. When it's 20:00 in Brazil in Europe it's dawn!
One suggestion I have is to leave an admin at dawn, or hire another person from another country that is from a different time in Europe!
Because the server in the afternoon in Brazil is without admin online!

This suggestion appears here frequently, but they ignore it for some reason...

It has suggestion still open, for example:

--

Essa sugestão aparece aqui frequentemente, mas eles ignoram por algum motivo...

Tem sugestão aberta ainda, por exemplo:

( vale a pena ler )

PT-BR / PT / ESP / ENG

*Recent suggestions*

Smart GPS: Click Here

A more practical report system: Click Here

7 hours ago, megadethsteve666 said:

I hope you realise that server locations are fixed, regaurdless of whether admins are on or not. Also, if you're talking about in game time, it's server controlled.

if you're talking about admins being online,then remember that all members of staff are vo,interested, they have lives to sort too.

The OP is about having more admins at times when American people are playing a lot. Due to the time difference, when we, Europeans, are going to bed or already there, sleeping, American players (USA and South America) are at their peak hours. South America is UTC -5/-3 (Pacific or Atlantic), Mexico is UTC -6, USA is UTC -8/-5 (West coast or East coast).

In European peak hours, there are several admins watching the servers, but most of them are European and since they obviously have private lives, jobs, school, whatever, they can't be 24x7 online, so they eventually go to sleep. And that's usually when American players are at peak times. I know there are admins from the USA and from South America, but maybe they are not enough to watch the servers and do all the other admins stuff, web reports, appeals, etc.

So for me, the suggestion has a +1, when a new recruitment process is opened, the managers should think about promoting admins to cover more widely the differente time zones. TBH, it's not fair that Europeans have 80% of the admin base and the rest of the world has only the remaining 20%. Not fair for the players, not for those few admins that have to deal with a lot of work when we are sleeping peacefully :)

• Upvote 1

• Game Producer
10 hours ago, hungria500_BR said:

Boa noite , tenho uma sugestão e reclamação ao mesmo tempo!

O horário no Brasil Não é igual dos EUA. Quando for 20:00 no brasil na Europa é madrugada ! 

Uma sugestão que eu tenho é deixar um admin de madrugada ,ou então contratar outra pessoa de outro Pais que seja de um horário diferente da Europa !

Pois o server no horário da tarde no Brasil está sem admin online !

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Good evening, I have a suggestion and complaint at the same time!

The time in Brazil is not the same as the USA. When it's 20:00 in Brazil in Europe it's dawn!
One suggestion I have is to leave an admin at dawn, or hire another person from another country that is from a different time in Europe!
Because the server in the afternoon in Brazil is without admin online!

Becoming admin isn't very easy, maybe in the (near) future, if someone who lives in your country applies for the process of becoming an admin, it's possible that there will be someone who is online the time you're saying.. 

The problem is not only this, in South America there is more than one language spoken, in the school of Brazil for example they do not teach Spanish, you have to pay private to learn. They teach deeply Brazilian Portuguese and Basic English.

*In South America it has: Portuguese ( Portugal ) Portuguese ( Brazil ) and Spanish.*

That is, there is difference between the languages. The Portuguese of portugal, and the Portuguese Brazillian does not have much difference no. But Spanish has a lot of difference.

And I see Brazilians speaking dirty word all the time and nothing happens, because there is no administrator who understands it.

So the only choice is to report through the site, and comes an administrator who does not understand anything of the Portuguese, uses the translator, and in the translation translates something out of the way, because google translator is not perfect.

Same thing in a report, support, ban appeal ... If the guy writes in Portuguese the TruckersMP Team not understands almost nothing.

So I agree, and I find it necessary yes, administrators to cater for all kinds of languages, to support even within the game. Most people try to explain to ADM what is happening. But he understands nothing of the language and ends up punishing!

Edited by Sr.Malboro

PT-BR / PT / ESP / ENG

*Recent suggestions*

There is one little detail you are forgetting. Why would an admin connect to an almost empty server when we can connect to a busy one where we are needed. 

If an admin connects to the SA server or any other empty server for that matter, how long are we supposed to stay there, staring at the report screen waiting for a report? I would die of boredom. 

The SA server rarely, very rarely exceeds 200 players. On special occasion it has almost reached 800 players like at new year but this is an exception and there was probably an admin online at that time. 

• Upvote 2

41 minutes ago, Sysgen said:

The SA server rarely, very rarely exceeds 200 players. On special occasion it has almost reached 800 players like at new year but this is an exception and there was probably an admin online at that time. 

Comment from an ADM:

On 19/06/2015 at 10:16 PM, Aragon0450 said:

Wow...currently this server is fuller than EU#1! I'll be on there more often!

Regards,

Aragon.

The server has reached 750 players which was the limit of the server, but for lack of admin the chaos took over the server, the people were leaving there, and it's all in EU 2 where there are players (nobody like to play on ghost server) and has administrators to support.

PT-BR / PT / ESP / ENG

*Recent suggestions*

1 hour ago, Sr.Malboro said:

The server has reached 750 players which was the limit of the server, but for lack of admin the chaos took over the server, the people were leaving there, and it's all in EU 2 where there are players (nobody like to play on ghost server) and has administrators to support.

750 players on an ETS2 server is tiny, even at EU#2's down time during the weekend it gets down to around 500 players. So if you think having 750 players on a server is big, think again.

Here is a graph of the last year's worth of players on your SA server. It shows that on average at peak times you would have about 300-250 players at peak. This is no where near the peak of any other major server on ETS2. So why should we put an admin on a server where your average is 300-250 players when we can have an admin on a server with 500 players on it at it's lowest drop in players. 

e5bb72ad56734edda600505eafd534e0.png

(Image From: https://stats.truckersmp.com/)

45 minutes ago, Trucking Australia said:

750 players on an ETS2 server is tiny, even at EU#2's down time during the weekend it gets down to around 500 players. So if you think having 750 players on a server is big, think again.

With all due respect, did you even look at the topic I mentioned?

The topic is June 2015, where the limit was 750 players, and was beating the goal.

And to your point of view is the South American server useless? Should we stay on a European server while you enjoy the game with 20 ping and we with 280?

And you think because have 200 people on a server they do not deserve attention?

Here in Brazil there is a classroom that attends 8 people at night time, that is not why the government stops paying teachers to teach, these 8 people also deserve attention.

European server fills up because players from South and North America, Asia, and others play there as well, it's not just Europeans who play.

Blocks the IP of others country, And creates a server that allows the entry of only European IP's...  Then tell me if it reaches 1500 players daily.

PT-BR / PT / ESP / ENG

*Recent suggestions*

What we are saying is that like right now, there are 51 players on SA server. If I have a few hours to give of my time, I will prefer going to a more busy server to help player that need it the most, instead of sitting on an almost empty server with absolutely nothing to do. 

Yes servers with 200 players deserve attention also, but less than the 500 servers or 1000 servers. I will not sit in an empty server and wait for nothing to happen. 

To quote a famous phrase from Spock :) "The needs of the many outweigh the needs of the few"

Okay, let's take into account the Latin Americans who play on the European server. Do not you think it's fair to have an administrator who understands our language? For example advertisement about the Lights, give support and others...

Do not think it fair to have administrators also Chinese, Japanese for example?!

The point is not only the question of having administrator to serve only in the server South American... I hope you understand !

PT-BR / PT / ESP / ENG

*Recent suggestions*

We have the following supported languages right now. If a Brazilian is interested in getting involved and fulfills all the requirements they can apply to become moderator or support and maybe if they stand out from the crowd and perform well they could be selected to become an admin. But it is a long process that does not happen overnight. 

– English

– Dutch

– French

– German

– Chinese

– Greek

– Italian

– Polish

– Portuguese

– Romanian

– Russian

– Spanish

– Swedish

– Turkish

– Ukrainian

I believe that Portuguese is from Portugal, I never seen him, the closer of we which I know is active is the @Mariio but he speak Spanish. And the support I know @kayro #032 is active even in the forum, but his Portuguese is not Brazilian as well.

Anyway, I already spoke more than the creator of the topic :lol:

If the team thinks it's not necessary there's nothing we can do.

PT-BR / PT / ESP / ENG

*Recent suggestions*

16 hours ago, FernandoCR said:

The OP is about having more admins at times when American people are playing a lot. Due to the time difference, when we, Europeans, are going to bed or already there, sleeping, American players (USA and South America) are at their peak hours. South America is UTC -5/-3 (Pacific or Atlantic), Mexico is UTC -6, USA is UTC -8/-5 (West coast or East coast).

In European peak hours, there are several admins watching the servers, but most of them are European and since they obviously have private lives, jobs, school, whatever, they can't be 24x7 online, so they eventually go to sleep. And that's usually when American players are at peak times. I know there are admins from the USA and from South America, but maybe they are not enough to watch the servers and do all the other admins stuff, web reports, appeals, etc.

So for me, the suggestion has a +1, when a new recruitment process is opened, the managers should think about promoting admins to cover more widely the differente time zones. TBH, it's not fair that Europeans have 80% of the admin base and the rest of the world has only the remaining 20%. Not fair for the players, not for those few admins that have to deal with a lot of work when we are sleeping peacefully :)

The thing is,you can't simply force people into the admin role, if more European and Asian people sign up for admin duties, you can't expect them to reject them because of their nationality etc, if more American signed up or want to be admins, then problem solved.

the real issue is this, ETS2 has so much more appeal in Europe, for obvious reasons, yet ATS has yet to boom because of its size in comparison, so naturally, the number of players outside the US time zone is going to be much much bigger.

also the admin system only allows those who have the time and respect for the job a d who will follow the code to the letter, it doesn't matter is you're Latin American or British, if you don't make the grade, you don't become an IGA. 

Alao, statistically, server wise there are so much more happening on EU servers where EU  players should be, that what admins there are, spread on the EU servers to control the numbers, whereas the US and SA servers are mostly sub 1000 allday. 

Yeah you can, should, need more admins from across the world,but that's up to the people who want to be admins/stick through the ranks and pass, not just any random individual can be admin. 

And thats Why I say -1 because you can't force people to become admins or accelerate them through the process just at the request of a random player. 

@Sysgen

Well, just remembering again, because a lot of people do not know... Portuguese of the country Portugal is one, Potuguese of the country Brazil is another. It is not just a Portuguese.

Without ''pulling the bag'', a player for example who deserved to have joined the team is:

https://forum.truckersmp.com/index.php?/profile/666-mike-dragon/

Good reputation, active, Brazilian.

PT-BR / PT / ESP / ENG

*Recent suggestions*

The difference is few, equal United States and United Kingdom.

Yes, I also think its unnecessary the Brazil and Portugal to have their own language :wacko:

We should speak Spanish as the rest of Latin America, it would be easier... ^_^

Edited by Sr.Malboro

PT-BR / PT / ESP / ENG

*Recent suggestions*

5 hours ago, megadethsteve666 said:

The thing is,you can't simply force people into the admin role, if more European and Asian people sign up for admin duties, you can't expect them to reject them because of their nationality etc, if more American signed up or want to be admins, then problem solved.

the real issue is this, ETS2 has so much more appeal in Europe, for obvious reasons, yet ATS has yet to boom because of its size in comparison, so naturally, the number of players outside the US time zone is going to be much much bigger.

also the admin system only allows those who have the time and respect for the job a d who will follow the code to the letter, it doesn't matter is you're Latin American or British, if you don't make the grade, you don't become an IGA. 

Alao, statistically, server wise there are so much more happening on EU servers where EU  players should be, that what admins there are, spread on the EU servers to control the numbers, whereas the US and SA servers are mostly sub 1000 allday. 

Yeah you can, should, need more admins from across the world,but that's up to the people who want to be admins/stick through the ranks and pass, not just any random individual can be admin. 

And thats Why I say -1 because you can't force people to become admins or accelerate them through the process just at the request of a random player. 

Noooooo... You misunderstood. I'm not saying that the team has to ask players from America to be admins (as a whole continent, I know that for US people, America = USA, but I was taught that America goes from Patagonia to Northern Canada and although people tend to see North America and South America as 2 different continents, they are both "America"). And what I was saying is that for admins schedule's sake, people from any of the Americas should be considered (even prioritized) when a recruitment process is open. Of course, if there are no candidates or the ones that apply don't fit the requirements, there's nothing that the managers can do.

But they play on different timetables, no matter the servers, and they should have admins attention at their peak hours, just like the rest of us. That's all.

Edited by FernandoCR

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.