Question

Okay I got various questions on the report system.

Main one is how do we know how long the person has been banned for? The rule is the evidence has to be available for the length of ban PLUS one extra month. Now I have done a LOT of reporting. I have some declined, a lot accepted. But I don't have any time-frame of how long a person has been banned for. So my YT channel video manager is starting to have a load of potentially unnecessary videos on it. I have even started to go so far as to create an Unlisted TMP report playlist to try and keep them organized.

I also have some reports declined due to no evidence? How do I re-open the report when I actually have the evidence for the report (also how do I get another moderator to look at said report when I wish to dispute what the first moderator's decision was)

76561198062472575.png

5 answers to this question

Just now, Flame_Fury said:

So my YT channel video manager is starting to have a load of potentially unnecessary videos on it.

Create a new YT Channel just for the reports or try giving your reports a special name or pre-/suffix

1 minute ago, Flame_Fury said:

also have some reports declined due to no evidence?

Always provide your evidence when you create the report. If you don't have evidence provided, the report gets declined. It's easier for us to not follow several reports for missing evidence, but wait for a new report

1 minute ago, Flame_Fury said:

(also how do I get another moderator to look at said report when I wish to dispute what the first moderator's decision was)

Ask another IGA to review it or just hope that another IGA will review your report.

Also if you have reports that are rejected, you may also ask the IGA why he rejected the report or you can write an email to [email protected] and ask for a review there.

• Upvote 1

"Just because others break rules, does not grant you the permission to break the rules as well"

Please drive respectful on the servers. Thank you!

Well I got the videos going into a specific playlist from now on. I don't want to go through the hassle of making separate YT accounts.

As for reports without evidence, all my reports have had evidence. I have some reports declined saying no evidence when the YT link is in the report and clearly showing the situation. That was why I asked about getting another moderator to check since I felt it was unjustly declined. As for asking another IGA to review it, I don't know who the IGA are that deal with reports.

1 hour ago, К.Николаев said:

You can open player profile at the website, check "Punishment history" tab. There is information about all player bans like reason, evidence, server and expire date.

That's something I will probably have to do now to get rid of any report videos that I have had for over a year. Thanks for the suggestion :)

76561198062472575.png

It's not really any of your concern how long the person is banned for, you report it and the appropriate punishment will be given.

Simple.

Also as RayRay said you can set up brand accounts within your google+ / youtube account and post all of your evidence on there. 

You can look at all of your reports here https://truckersmp.com/reports

many thanks,

1 hour ago, Sentinel_ said:

It's not really any of your concern how long the person is banned for, you report it and the appropriate punishment will be given.

Actually if you read the rules when reporting someone. It says all evidence must be available for the length of the persons ban plus one month, which makes it part of my concern since I would be breaking the rules if I removed the evidence when this timeframe is not yet complete.

51 minutes ago, HerrSwizz said:

@Flame_Fury has ur problem been solved with the given answers? 

Yes it has thanks. Both RayRay and К.Николаев gave the answers I needed. Thank you very much

Edited by Flame_Fury

76561198062472575.png