Improvements On EU2 noticed...!

lxl Semper lxl

I have noticed over the past week that the server itself is being monitored a lot more and actions also behavioural issues have changed am I the only one who noticing this ??? I do know C-D is still bad and will be for some time but in general I feel the behaviour overall has calmed down a bit....

Yes we get hit by trucks cars sheep cows trailer ghosts but.... I honestly think slowly but surly this is getting sorted.... so people with report tickets and so forth no need to panic if you see what I see things are being done :) 

signature.jpg.5cd38befc21633fe77438b72dc53a924.jpg

Information about MP | In-Game Rules | Forum Rules | How to become an IGA | Guides for MP
Help | Report Someone | Game Sever Status | Staff ListRecording Software | Allowed Mod's MP

Treat people how YOU expect to be treated and your journey will be nice and relaxing 

I have recently noticed that admins probably lost patience with unruly drivers and they toughen penalties against those players.

I have often noticed bans for 7 days, and often with a perma ban near the admins.

So rather server is cleaning from undisciplined drivers.

It is also possible that other players balked these notifications, and they started to ride responsibly. :-)

76561198009765648.png

There hasn't been a recent big steam sale, probably boils down to that.

Just wait until summer sale, or worse, next winter sale ^.^

Lol well what ever is happening its working is all I can say ;) 

Information about MP | In-Game Rules | Forum Rules | How to become an IGA | Guides for MP
Help | Report Someone | Game Sever Status | Staff ListRecording Software | Allowed Mod's MP

Treat people how YOU expect to be treated and your journey will be nice and relaxing 

See when the regular users start noticing this it must mean what ever is happening is working ;) 

I was on the famous road tonight but I tend not to go in peak times was fun was behind a truckersfm truck going slow was funny seeing people overtake both of us.... a car smashed right into me and only caused 2% damage to unit nothing on the load which was also a bonus because it was a long haul :D 

EDITED:

I also was asked to report a poor fellow who they stated he was blocking but infact what happened was he was going to fast and the train tracks barriers went down and his unit and trailer got caught in the middle was weird how train just went right through him but once barriers open he was free.... I never ever report if someone asks always the same ;) slightest issue report report report..... I would only report if it was a repeating offense or trolling.....

I often see people stuck, hitting the barrier at full speed, etc. Thing is, when the lights flashes red, the barrier doesn't go down yet, but when the extra yellow/white (can't remember) light flashes, that's when you're screwed if you don't stop in time.

I've messed with one railroad crossing somewhere very quiet in the west of UK with two of my Australian friends a long time ago. I managed to get my truck where the barrier goes down with the right timing (that was before the train was synced with server), and all it did was pushing my truck up on top of the barrier. The train doesn't really do anything, it just crosses through the truck.

KkdaC1b.png

Yea that's what I seen but common reporting someone because of that I doubt it but that's what it is like these days report report no wonder the staff are feeling it....

I never go on that route in peak times not worth hassle lol

1 minute ago, katesyko said:

i agreee but they are getting to stricted and somtimes the innocent have to suffer

It's ok cause there is the feedback e-mail :) 

• 3 weeks later...

Archived