Experiencing kernel error or random crashes on TruckersMP Island? ×

-1 on the ghost driving, but +1 for the quick reconnect button or command. Still being in high school and living with my parents, sometimes others around the house can use the internet and I can get kicked every now and then, and it is frustrating to keep pulling over and restarting the game.

• Upvote 1

+1 Reconnect Command : i think that is a good idea because it would allow of avoid of time ( After a kick, a break or a need to change server )

-1 Ghost Driving : i think that is a bad idea because Firstly, one who is in ghost mode and who reappears in a truck or car ... :/ ( F7+Enter ) then that takes a slot while you have a bad connection, if there are players near from you and than you have a bad connection, i feel sorry for the players who will have lag, finally we must not forget that Euro Truck is a simulation game, it is not mario kart mwKart-600x362-500x301.jpg

but this is only my opinion :)

I am somone that also has these issues with being kicked, its quite frustrating because like you said you have to restart your whole game and i usally find my self just completeling the delivery offline before restarting. 

Ghosting would be great, although its not realistic... how much of the game actually is? 

• 2 months later...

Once you're kicked off the server for what-ever reason, be it ping or an admin has kicked you, the server no longer knows you are there, therefor you lose all functionality in-game, hence why you need to do a game restart.

Rejected.

TruckersMP Community Bus Driver

275116735_role_GameModerationManager(2).

status.png

Reporting a Player    |    Appeal your Ban    |    Visit our Support System    |    Our Rules

• Ashley locked this topic