Anomaly no sound truck engine // anomalie aucun son moteur du camion

AceSwordGames

Question

Hello to you. I am calling you because I meet a technical concern of the multiplayer mod ... I simply have no sound at the truck level, and I check all the audio parameters, games and manager ets2 mp I have disabled my mod and do a backup without the active mod ... In the classic game everything works but not in the ets2 mp ... There would be a link to plugin or file of its kind? Because I just do not understand why the other trucks them the engine sound when they pass next to me ...

//bonjour à vous.
je vous fais appel car je rencontre un souci technique du mod multijoueur...
j'ai tout bonnement pas de son au niveaux du camion, et jais vérifier tout les paramètre audio, du jeux et du gestionnaire ets2 mp
j'ai désactivée mes mod et fais une sauvegarde sans les mod actif...
dans le jeux classique tout fonctionne mais pas dans le ets2 mp...
il y aurais un lien vers des plugin ou des fichier de se genre? parce que je ne comprend simplement pas pourquoi les autre camion eux on le son du moteur quand il passent a coté de moi...

6 answers to this question

Even tho these solutions are very valid, there is one that no one has provided which has worked for me.

Yes, I have used a sound mod and yes, the truck engine sounds disappeared after going to MP.

Solution is very simple. Sell the truck that has that problem, buy a new one while in MP. All done.

Hello @AceSwordGames

This is a problem we get quite often - I am going to assume you have used an engine sound mod recently and tried to use it in MP?

Well simple solution is 

Copy your profiles folder from your My Documents - Euro Truck Simulator 2 - Profiles (Put this somewhere safe).

Delete the Euro Truck Folder

Uninstall ETS2 from steam.

Reinstall ETS2 - 

Run the game and create a new profile - Check to see if sounds work again. 

After you have done this and checked the sounds work, readd your profiles back in and hopefully you will have your sounds back. 

On that note please remember only certain mods are allowed in MP which are all listed on this forum. 

Regards

Djinsomnia

7 hours ago, Sentinel_ said:

S'il vous plaît essayer et désactiver tous vos mods quand vous allez sur multijoueur

1. Appuyez sur la touche Windows + R (Win + R) sur votre clavier

2. Entrez "% programdata%" et appuyez sur Entrée (sans les guillemets)

3. Trouver le dossier "TruckersMP" et supprimer ce dossier.

4. Accédez à C: \ Program Files \ et supprimez le dossier nommé "TruckersMP Launcher"

5. Allez sur notre site et re-télécharger et installer le Launcher avec des privilèges d'administrateur  https://truckersmp.com/download/

It is exactly what I do to disable all the mod and even to make a backup ets2 mp that has no mod active and it is the same I just look at it without result

Please try this and disable all of your mods when you go onto multiplayer

1. Press the Windows Key + R (Win+R) on your keyboard

2. Enter "%programdata%" and press Enter (without the quotes)

3. Find the folder "TruckersMP" and delete that folder.

4. Navigate to C:\Program Files\ and delete the folder named "TruckersMP Launcher"

5. Go to our website and re-download and install the Launcher with admin privileges https://truckersmp.com/download/