Car trailer

jojortgamesnl

Suggested and rejected several times before, examples:

I found these three in a couple of minutes, using the "Search" box. Please, remember to do this before suggesting something in the future.

The Scout car is not fit to carry trailers, it was modelled after a truck and can attach any trailers in the game, but it's so unreal to see (and drive, I tried offline...). It could work with small and lightweight trailers, but the attach point should need to be reworked and this is not going to happen. Besides, if you want to haul cargoes, you can use a truck, that's what the game is about...

Don't forget that this is Euro Truck Simulator. They did a good job and expanded upon the game by introducing the cars that you can drive, but I doubt anything further in terms of expanding more options for cars will be introduced. Personally, it just does not make sense to do so & such suggestion would most likely end up at the bottom of the suggestion list under importance.

• Upvote 1

Trailers connected to cars are dangerous plus why would they make a trailer specifically for cars, the community won't want that. 

Cars in ETS2 have been added basically for helping big convoys, so cars can get to other places much more faster than trucks, not for carrying cargos.

By the way, have you ever seen a car holding a cargo in real life? It looks extremly weird, in addition that you can't drive in-game with cargo as good as without trailer, making other vehicles afraid of overtaking you.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

TruckersMP is not going to add any third party mods anytime soon because it would require an additional download, thus making the total file size bigger which leads to longer download times. In addition, those modifications always need to be supported by the latest version of the game which cannot be taken for granted when using external mods that have not been created by TruckersMP.

Rejected.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.