Remove or Close This Topic

Asmins

Hi. I spend a lot of time for this game and i sometime think about remove my account from game.  I finded information about blocking my account but not delete. I have question. In future can i create new account and play again in multiplayer or restore my old account ? Thanks All. Sorry for my english

Hi,

If you contact TruckersMP Feedback and request your account to be 'disabled', management will take care of this for you.

However, please be aware that due to having an active ban, playing on another account will be classed as ban evading and this will result in your other account being banned. You also cannot create a new TruckersMP account using the same Steam account.

From the game rules:

Other Notes

Administrators reserve the right to kick or ban you from the Truckers MP servers at any point if needed. We ask that if you are banned that you create a ban appeal and not private message any member of the staff team. We don't delete a user's account at the request of. We can only perm ban him.

Please send a mail with your request to [email protected]

I can see English isn't your first language so for the in-game rules pick the one that's your first :)

https://forum.truckersmp.com/index.php?/forum/115-in-game-rules/

signature.jpg.5cd38befc21633fe77438b72dc53a924.jpg

Information about MP | In-Game Rules | Forum Rules | How to become an IGA | Guides for MP
Help | Report Someone | Game Sever Status | Staff ListRecording Software | Allowed Mod's MP

Treat people how YOU expect to be treated and your journey will be nice and relaxing 

You are banned, wait for then ban to finish.

Trying to create a new account so you can still play even when banned on your other account would be classed as ban evading.

Once / if the account that you are on now is permanently banned, any other account that you create will be subject to a permanent ban also if it is found to be used to circumvent a ban on the account you are on now. 

16 minutes ago, Sentinel_ said:

Trying to create a new account so you can still play even when banned on your other account would be classed as ban evading.

Once / if the account that you are on now is permanently banned, any other account that you create will be subject to a permanent ban also if it is found to be used to circumvent a ban on the account you are on now. 

Yeah i am understand you. But i am don't want create new account for play when i have ban. Because for this i can get new permanent ban.

20 minutes ago, Sentinel_ said:

But,another question,if in future i will have 6 bans (or permanent), how i will can play in online? If it impossible i think is wrong,yeah i am agree with all my ban, but i would want have able to play in online. 

If you are permanently banned, you are not allowed to play TruckersMP in the future as we have deemed you to have had enough warnings with previous bans. We enforce these strict bans to protect the other players of the community.

I will request a Moderator to close your topic as per request in your topic title.

Archived