Pilot Car Testing....... (Review as such my own opinion)

lxl Semper lxl

I just tested a pilot car fully on the C-D road at about midnight UK time so quiet as I didn't have the risk of doing it at peak times come on I like tinker I'm not stupid lmao......

Here is my review of the car itself I did two test's one with speed being no issue and throttling it and the other having cruise control at various speeds and seeing the pro's and con's...

1. Upon taking the car out I was very impressed with the throttle and how quick it can go especially 2 different types of engines for the car which was also nice to see... the handling was ok at first until you gathered speed... once you hit over 70MPH the car then becomes somewhat risky.... on one hand you can have a controlled speed run without any issues but if you need to alter for any reason for example a bend is a bit sharper than you adjusted for.... can lead to catastrophic problems because the steering becomes very light and the car goes all over the place which could result into collision with other online users or flipping the car and causing a hazard........

2. I then took the car out from C-D the entire route and set the speed to 60MPH 70MPH 80MPH 90MPH and out of the 4 of them I found 70MPH to be the most stable and enjoyable rides not only can I adjust for any accidents I can also react to tighter bends than I expected and I met a fellow pilot who ran with me at stable speeds and we enjoyed it rather different from the trucks nice to blow off a little steam once and a while......

The only thing that really annoys me is the brakes.... when at speed they don't slow you down enough and can cause an accident easily it would be nice to see an improvement on the brakes...... The car itself the creator did an excellent job and I can easily understand why it took a year this project wasn't rushed at all and a lot of thought and detail went into the making of this... which I feel some users may fail to see.... however I would like to see additions to the car like adding spoilers and so forth like the trucks you can add more and modify certain aspects of the vehicle.... also where the police have lights on the front bumper how about adding orange for pilot and different roof lights and back bumper lights as well..... even adding pilot sign on the back windows which flash's would be awesome.... but that's me... I have no idea on modding nor creating these vehicles so have no clue what kind of effort would need to go into it...

Finished article:

Great car more modifications needed and probably limit the car to 70MPH even though it isn't realistic to do so would benefit I think and brakes improvements.....

signature.jpg.5cd38befc21633fe77438b72dc53a924.jpg

Information about MP | In-Game Rules | Forum Rules | How to become an IGA | Guides for MP
Help | Report Someone | Game Sever Status | Staff ListRecording Software | Allowed Mod's MP

Treat people how YOU expect to be treated and your journey will be nice and relaxing 

Cars fine, get the right steering and brake sensitivity / intensity and it is fine.

There are lots of accidents caused by the cars but i'd like them to stay for all to use. 

I don't think cars should be limited to staff at all I think the car is a great addition to MP I just feel the car should be given to people who have has put the time into the game and can handle such a speedy addition.... because you can just buy it straight away and a lot of users cant handle the speed it can goto or adjust easily....

Information about MP | In-Game Rules | Forum Rules | How to become an IGA | Guides for MP
Help | Report Someone | Game Sever Status | Staff ListRecording Software | Allowed Mod's MP

Treat people how YOU expect to be treated and your journey will be nice and relaxing 

On ‎18‎/‎03‎/‎2017 at 8:41 AM, Meto said:

No no Skoda super way :) Don't brake -0 

what..... ?

No need to limit the cars speed or limit the car to admins only, its a great addition :) put the braking sensitivity all the way up and its ok, could do with a bit of improvement on the brakes but its good enough with braking sensitivity all the way up  ;) you slow down when approaching corners :rolleyes: problem is quite alot of people don't or waiting until they are on the corner to brake and then end up crashing :rolleyes: 

9b3f0e1f6c.jpg

On 25/03/2017 at 11:23 PM, DentalXtreme said:

Only for TruckersMP staff, scout car only makes useless traffic, always crashing and ramming and trolling. Anyways no point of using it.

If you don't like it, then drive on EU#1. No need to complain when you have a simple solution.

11 hours ago, Trucking Australia said:

If you don't like it, then drive on EU#1. No need to complain when you have a simple solution.

What's the problem of you staff members, such pitty your all negative to even debate on it, I am allowed to complain, i hope the community have some little impact on how TruckersMP develops. If you like cars so much why don't you make a racing server since that is what all cars do.

6 hours ago, DentalXtreme said:

What's the problem of you staff members, such pitty your all negative to even debate on it, I am allowed to complain, i hope the community have some little impact on how TruckersMP develops. If you like cars so much why don't you make a racing server since that is what all cars do.

Im not been negative, you just pose a statement on your thoughts and I replied with the answer to your problems that you have.

Racing is illegal in TruckersMP so report people if they are racing, especially in high populated areas. 

Also do note that those that drive the cars take the responsibility onto themselves and if they end up ramming a user as a result of their speed they will be banned pending evidence and reports from other users.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived