About the "no job" issue (I know how to fix it but...)

TheFinePlayer

Question

So this wasn't a problem at first, I never had to reset the economy before but just like that there was no jobs to take. So I used the "g_force_economy_reset 1" command and it worket.

Here's the thing tho, I have to do this EVERY SINGEL TIME I want to play MP. It's really annoying since it puts me back at HQ as well. And as if that wasn't enough I have to do this in the config file because if I do it in the console I crash when I exit for some reason. 

Any idea if there's a fix to this or will I simply have to start from HQ every singel time I wanna play? ;_;

6 answers to this question

Hi,

You can try going to a service station or a resting place and try resting and see if the jobs come back, sometimes the sync can mess up between the game time and server.

I wouldn't recommend using quick jobs on ETS2MP because it causes these sorts of problems, if you use the freight market or World of Trucks jobs then you won't have this issue.

You can use this beginner save profile and buy yourself a truck (you get $150,000), you can then use the freight market or WoT jobs and earn money to get more trucks.