Terror KIDZ

[GER] Thaniel Fox

That is a highly populated area, people are lagging with below 5FPS, people are having lag spikes.

It's no wonder people are crashing in to each other.

The no collision zone ends when they leave the line in the garage area as well so it's easy to crash in to each other.

Its so common I honestly cant understand why the majority of people put themselves in that position I have no sympathy for people who make themselves deliberate go through that destination I only feel sorry for the people who end up their by pure chance.....

signature.jpg.5cd38befc21633fe77438b72dc53a924.jpg

Information about MP | In-Game Rules | Forum Rules | How to become an IGA | Guides for MP
Help | Report Someone | Game Sever Status | Staff ListRecording Software | Allowed Mod's MP

Treat people how YOU expect to be treated and your journey will be nice and relaxing 

It's just common business in repair centers of highly populated cities. Nobody wants to wait and they are all just going for it. Actually i am just wondering every single time what people are expecting from this, as they usually get damage as well. Is it really that difficult to just wait a couple of minutes and go out one after another? If people only behaved a bit and didn't rush all for the exit at the same time, they all could get out way faster (and even undamaged! :ph34r:).

signature.png

Visit us on stvtc.co.uk or join our Discord-channel

I don't think it is actually about the road signs. They all just want to go out at the exact same moment and don't want to wait at the exit. Of course this always results in a complete mess and at some point i always tell myself that one day people will learn from their mistakes, but unfortunately this day hasn't come yet...

signature.png

Visit us on stvtc.co.uk or join our Discord-channel

10 minutes ago, [GER] Thaniel Fox said:

thats the reason, we need more admins and 1h kicks

That's true, one time I played ETS2MP, I was in Scandinavia and even an admin (dunno anymore his name) overtook me, he drove with about 110km/h on the highway. 

At this moment I started to think: If not even the admins take this simulator game seriously, am I the only one then?

People always like to forget that it's actually a simulator game, not a Need for Speed Truck Edition.. 

31 minutes ago, [GER] Thaniel Fox said:

thats the reason, we need more admins and 1h kicks

This is just my opinion, but don't you think instead of hiring more admins, we should just make a group effort to avoid overly populated areas?

It would save you getting frustrated about FPS, ramming, trolling etc when the only person putting you in that position is yourself.

3 minutes ago, Glanshon said:

This is just my opinion, but don't you think instead of hiring more admins, we should just make a group effort to avoid overly populated areas?

It would save you getting frustrated about FPS, ramming, trolling etc when the only person putting you in that position is yourself.

I try to avoid high pop areas like the CD road simply because I dont know who is going to lag or who im going to lag into to get myself banned, i just wish players were a bit more spread out in the map not just 90% in one area.

English:

Its because no one wants to wait at the repair station. All want to leave it as fast as possible. Thats why everyone is crashing each other. ETS2 is an game (in my opinion) to calm down. If i am in such an situation i could rage and slap them all, that they leave one by one, but they wont do that. Unfortunately thats everywhere.

German:

Es liegt daran, dass niemand bei der Werkstatt warten möchte. Alle wollen so schnell wie möglich wieder losfahren. Das ist der eigentliche Grund, warum sich alle rammen. ETS2 ist für mich ein Spiel (Meine Meinung) in dem man bisschen chillen/relaxen kann, aber in so einer Situation würde man trotzdem gerne ausrasten und alle schlagen, damit sie nacheinander da raus fahren, was sie aber nicht machen. Das gibt es aber leider überall.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived