Playertag

SrWild

Suggestion name: Player tag

Suggestion description: Extend player tag over the truck

Any example images: none

Why should it be added: I think it would be nice if we get a longer player tag over the truck for drivers can use a full vtc or a group name in there player tag with there names I want do show my full group with my name in player tag example I want to have it to show Wild - Brothers of the highway but it don't show it all over my truck but I can fix it that way in my mp setting tho drivers I talk do about my player tag they see brothers of the that's it. is there a way to extend the over truck player tag to show all. I don't understand why I can put the full name with my name in player tag section in the setting but it don't show over my truck the way I put it in the setting.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

The playtag, is useful when people talk and you also want to say something to the genes if you are now something kind to someone responds to everyone. But if you want to say something to 1 player you can tag his name that he sees oh he's got it to me. That he puts something back and tag me until I see something saying to me. For example, your color may have red name if the genes tag you in a message in the game that the message becomes red when you are called. :D :)

• 1 month later...

Hello,

This is completely unnecessary as the tags would then be much harder to read when they're already hard to read. 

Tags have been implemented to make a nice little addition to your username, not to cover the whole screen with 1 tag.

If you want to extend your tag, use this: 

On 23-3-2017 at 8:03 PM, FernandoCR [ESP] said:

You can use several lines in the tag, just open a Notepad and write what you want in different lines, something like:

Brothers of the highway

Wild (Owner) - B.oT.H.

And then select all of it, copy and paste in the TAG window.

Rejected.

tfmpillow | Retired Team Member

Rules | Recruitment | Support | Feedback | Meet the Team | Guides | Suggestions