lxl Semper lxl

Whats your desktop look like ?

Hi there just curious whats all your desktops like.... I used to have a crazy one all over the place filled with junk I recently cleaned mine a couple months back..... but I wont show my documents videos or photos cause that's a bomb shell lol just curious what people have is all....

VNv1hW.png

Now is my time to shine!
I'm a desktop freak, to be perfectly honest. I made a video of my setup in mid-Dec so I could show it to my friends. Why a video, you might ask? Because 'a photo' wasn't going to be enough, as you're going to see. :D
It's pretty much the same right now, except that my song information plugin broke recently. :/ 

9 minutes ago, GenericTwet said:

Now is my time to shine!
I'm a desktop freak, to be perfectly honest. I made a video of my setup in mid-Dec so I could show it to my friends. Why a video, you might ask? Because 'a photo' wasn't going to be enough, as you're going to see. :D
It's pretty much the same right now, except that my song information plugin broke recently. :/ 

I LOVE IT!! 

I've seen similar ones like this.... Fancy sending a tut on how to do it XD ?

12 minutes ago, MJ720 said:

I LOVE IT!! 

I've seen similar ones like this.... Fancy sending a tut on how to do it XD ?

Ah, I would but the problem is I suck at giving tutorials. :D If you want the same setup as me, I can easily send you my folder with all the files. If you want your own icons/wallpaper/visualizer/clock/etc. though, you might want to visit rainmeter.net and reddit.com/r/rainmeter, there are a ton of guides there. :) 
It's complicated at first, I admit, but after a couple of hours of playing around with it you get used to it. Hey, PM me some time and I'll try and help you!

Edited by GenericTwet
  • Upvote 1