About Rising Tensions Turkey and The Netherlands

Scar

You have to be really ignorant to insult someone just because of their nationality. It doesn't matter where a person's from. All should be respected.

Some people should really get a license before even thinking about buying Euro Truck Simulator 2 or American Truck Simulator. Drive safely, folks!

GP53e75.jpg

< < < Don't bet on sinking ships because they'll turn your chips to trash! > > >

There is no reason for discussions the climate is not ugly politically just with Turkey and Netherland... United States and Russia, Japan and Korea, Syria and Iran.

And I do not see people arguing with each other in games because of politics, this is a subject in which you should not even comment on games to avoid confusion...

Politics is a very complicated subject, we are not to blame for the mistakes made by our politicians. They make the confusions, they make the wars, and we who pay.

We have to remember that we are all human beings, what changes between us is just the spoken language and culture.

So we have to respect ourselves. #Peace

• Upvote 1

PT-BR / PT / ESP / ENG

*Recent suggestions*

Smart GPS: Click Here

A more practical report system: Click Here

3 hours ago, Sr.Malboro said:

There is no reason for discussions the climate is not ugly politically just with Turkey and Netherland... United States and Russia, Japan and Korea, Syria and Iran.

And I do not see people arguing with each other in games because of politics, this is a subject in which you should not even comment on games to avoid confusion...

If you were in Rotterdam last night you would have realised that "people not arguing" is the wrong term to use. It was chaos and hence why the post was made. If it wasn't an issue then the post wouldn't have been made but because it is then it was.

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Trucking Australia said:

If you were in Rotterdam last night you would have realised that "people not arguing" is the wrong term to use. It was chaos and hence why the post was made. If it wasn't an issue then the post wouldn't have been made but because it is then it was.

Sorry i expressed wrong.

I meant which what happened in Turkey does not require that the players arguing inside the game.

I play other PvP Games (where one team is rival of the other team and many players hates the opponent) and I do not see the people arguing about what is happening.

So why be argue inside the ETS/ATS... If it's a simulator game, where most people are good people, and most just want to have fun.

That is, the message i intended was to pass on to the players and not complaining about the forum topic ^_^

Edited by Sr.Malboro

PT-BR / PT / ESP / ENG

*Recent suggestions*

Smart GPS: Click Here

A more practical report system: Click Here

As Dutchie I'm being rammed for 10 times since Saturday by people with TK in their name. It's really annoying! Same as a friend of mine. We just want to play ETS2 MP to have fun...

If you can't play ETS2 MP without politics (TK vs NL) in your head, just don't play the game!

Edited by PSPfreaky
  • Upvote 2

I live in turkey I am a turk these are political jobs. Maybe once the road is closed as a joke, but our Turkish CHILDREN are over exaggerated tense, nothing is changing by cutting the way of play and it is only a shame and they humiliate themselves I think turkey but my thinking after these constructions cause our country and our people to look bad This is not a political space

I Love Turkey :) 

• Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...

This is a virtual game, our goal is to fight the fight is not fighting, but if we act tolerant to the other person there is no problem in the middle :) 

If you zoom out of your room, your house, your street, your neighbourhood, your city, your state, your country, your continent... you will eventually see that our all home is a planet that we call earth.

And from that far out you will not only notice that earth is a beautiful blueish sphere, but also that there are no borders visible anywhere.

In my opinion it is long overdue that we start to consider each human as our brother or sister and stop thinking by manmade limitations.

• Upvote 6

another tension for Turkey's domestic policy, Tension causes "yes" votes to rise for presidential referendum, it's a politics relationships will return to normal after 3-5 week. remember tension about Russia and China.

we even forgot the tension. ;) everything is normal in the game/real life.

• 2 weeks later...
On 12-3-2017 at 2:35 PM, Jigglypuff 'RZ said:

It's political. We are just playing games and we will continue to play together. Loves from Turkey. :)

U are completly right I am from the netherlands and have nothing against Turkish people 

Happy trucking Bro Loves from the Netherlands 

1 minute ago, [TDG-A]Gijs said:

Politics, are for politicians.... *WE* as a community, with a common goal and interest, dun really need to have a reason, nor an argument, as to what happens up there in the ranks of the *"elite" ..... we ALL, have our difficulties with government...... But here we are... driving along shoulder by shoulder as the people, oppinions and beleiefs we are.... Lets KEEP it that way......

RL politics RARELY resembles the views of the one individual..... so shut the skittle up, keep driving, and be who you are.... regardless of border or language -,-

• 1 month later...
  • Scar locked this topic